ENTRY AND COMPETITION IN LOCAL HOSPITAL MARKETS -super-
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Gaynor, "undated".
"What Do We Know About Competition and Quality in Health Care Markets?,"
GSIA Working Papers
2006-E62, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Martin Gaynor, 2006. "What Do We Know About Competition and Quality in Health Care Markets?," NBER Working Papers 12301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Gaynor, 2006. "What Do We know About Competition and Quality in Health Care Markets?," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 06/151, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaynor, Martin & Town, Robert J., 2011.
"Competition in Health Care Markets,"
Handbook of Health Economics,
- Martin Gaynor & Robert J. Town, 2011. "Competition in Health Care Markets," NBER Working Papers 17208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Gaynor & Robert J Town, 2012. "Competition in Health Care Markets," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 12/282, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Majumdar Sumit K., 2015. "Competitor entry impact on jobs and wages in incumbent firms: retrospective evidence from a natural experiment," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 17(2), pages 291-326, August.
- Gächter, Martin & Schwazer, Peter & Theurl, Engelbert & Winner, Hannes, 2012.
"Physician density in a two-tiered health care system,"
Elsevier, vol. 106(3), pages 257-268.
- Gächter, Martin & Schwazer, Peter & Theurl, Engelbert & Winner, Hannes, 2011. "Physician Density in a Two-Tiered Health Care System," Working Papers in Economics 2011-5, University of Salzburg.
- Chou, Shin-Yi & Deily, Mary E. & Li, Suhui & Lu, Yi, 2014. "Competition and the impact of online hospital report cards," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 42-58.
- Peran van Reeven & Enrico Pennings, 2016. "On the relation between multimarket contact and service quality: Mutual forbearance or network coordination?," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(10), pages 2121-2134, October.
- Martin Gï¿½chter & Peter Schwazer & Engelbert Theurl, 2011.
"Entry and Exit of Physicians in a two-tiered public/private Health Care System,"
2011-05, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Martin Gächter & Peter Schwazer & Engelbert Theurl, 2011. "Entry and Exit of Physicians in a two-tiered public/private Health Care System," NRN working papers 2011-01, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Balmer, Roberto, 2013. "Entry and Competition in Local Newspaper Retail Markets - When two are enough," MPRA Paper 54079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ian M. McCarthy & Michael Darden, 2015. "Quality Ratings and Premiums in the Medicare Advantage Market," Emory Economics 1501, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Gayle, Philip G. & Harrison, Teresa D. & Thornton, Jeremy, 2017. "Entry, donor market size, and competitive conduct among nonprofit firms," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 294-318.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:55:y:2007:i:2:p:265-288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.