Revealed comparative advantage: An analysis for India and China
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nath, Hiranya K. & Liu, Lirong & Tochkov, Kiril, 2015.
"Comparative advantages in U.S. bilateral services trade with China and India,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 79-92.
- Lirong Liu & Hiranya K. Nath & Kiril Tochkov, 2015. "Comparative Advantages in U. S. Bilateral Services Trade with China and India," Working Papers 1501, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Lirong Liu & Hiranya K. Nath & Kiril Tochkov, 2015. "Comparative Advantages in U. S. Bilateral Services Trade with China and India," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1092, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jagadambe, Subhash, 2016. "Analysis of export competitiveness of Indian agricultural products with ASEAN countries," Working Papers 356, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Manzano, George N. & Martin, Kristine Joy, 2015. "Implications of a Philippine-US Free Trade Agreement on Trade in Goods: An Indicator Approach," Discussion Papers DP 2015-42, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Khurram Shahzad, 2015. "An RCA Analysis of Textiles and Clothing in Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 20(1), pages 157-168, Jan-June.
- Shinoj, P. & Mathur, V.C., 2008. "Comparative Advantage of India in Agricultural Exports vis-a-vis Asia: A Post-reforms Analysis," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 21(1), June.
- Sarath Chandran, B.P., 2010. "Trade Complementarity and Similarity Between India and Asean Countries in the context of the RTA," MPRA Paper 29279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:lje:journl:v:19:y:2015:i:1:p:157-168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manzano, George N. & Martin, Kristine Joy, 2015. "Implications of a Philippine-US Free Trade Agreement on Trade in Goods: An Indicator Approach," Research Paper Series DP 2015-42, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-01-02 (China)
- NEP-CSE-2007-01-02 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2007-01-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2007-01-02 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2007-01-02 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2007-01-02 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:icrier:168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (G.K. Manjunath). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icriein.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .