Revealed comparative advantage: An analysis for India and China
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nath, Hiranya K. & Liu, Lirong & Tochkov, Kiril, 2015.
"Comparative advantages in U.S. bilateral services trade with China and India,"
Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 79-92.
- Lirong Liu & Hiranya K. Nath & Kiril Tochkov, 2015. "Comparative Advantages in U. S. Bilateral Services Trade with China and India," Working Papers 1501, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Lirong Liu & Hiranya K. Nath & Kiril Tochkov, 2015. "Comparative Advantages in U. S. Bilateral Services Trade with China and India," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1092, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jagadambe, Subhash, 2016. "Analysis of export competitiveness of Indian agricultural products with ASEAN countries," Working Papers 356, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Javeria Maryam & Ashok Mittal, 2019. "An empirical analysis of India’s trade in goods with BRICS," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 66(4), pages 399-421, December.
- Manzano, George N. & Martin, Kristine Joy, 2015. "Implications of a Philippine-US Free Trade Agreement on Trade in Goods: An Indicator Approach," Discussion Papers DP 2015-42, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Khurram Shahzad, 2015. "An RCA Analysis of Textiles and Clothing in Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 20(1), pages 157-168, Jan-June.
- Shinoj, P. & Mathur, V.C., 2008. "Comparative Advantage of India in Agricultural Exports vis-a-vis Asia: A Post-reforms Analysis," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 21(1).
- Sarath Chandran, B.P., 2010. "Trade Complementarity and Similarity Between India and Asean Countries in the context of the RTA," MPRA Paper 29279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:lje:journl:v:19:y:2015:i:1:p:157-168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manzano, George N. & Martin, Kristine Joy, 2015. "Implications of a Philippine-US Free Trade Agreement on Trade in Goods: An Indicator Approach," Research Paper Series DP 2015-42, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Unbreen Qayyum & Neelum Nigar, 2020. "An Empirical Analysis of Pakistan's Agriculture Trade with China: Complementarity or Competition?," PIDE-Working Papers 2020:23, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CNA-2007-01-02 (China)
- NEP-CSE-2007-01-02 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2007-01-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2007-01-02 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2007-01-02 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2007-01-02 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:icrier:168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/icriein.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: G.K. Manjunath The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask G.K. Manjunath to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/icriein.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.