Report NEP-CNA-2015-05-09This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cull, Robert & Li, Wei & Sun, Bo & Xu, Lixin Colin, 2015. "Government Connections and Financial Constraints: Evidence from a Large Representative Sample of Chinese Firms," International Finance Discussion Papers 1129, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fuest, Clemens & Liu, Li, 2015. "Does ownership affect the impact of taxes on firm behavior? Evidence from China," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-023, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Lirong Liu & Hiranya K. Nath & Kiril Tochkov, 2015. "Comparative Advantages in U. S. Bilateral Services Trade with China and India," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1092, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Wang, Li & Menkhoff, Lukas & Schröder, Michael & Xu, Xian, 2015. "Politicians' promotion incentives and bank risk exposure in China," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-026, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Lirong Liu & Hiranya K. Nath & Kiril Tochkov, 2015. "Comparative Advantages in U. S. Bilateral Services Trade with China and India," Working Papers 1501, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Pothen, Frank & Fink, Kilian, 2015. "A political economy of China's export restrictions on rare earth elements," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-025, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Chen, Quanrun & Dietzenbacher, Erik & Los, Bart, 2015. "The effects of ageing and urbanization on China's future population and labor force," Research Report 15002-GEM, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).