The Effect of Foreign Direct Investment Inflows on Income Inequality: Evidence from China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James B. Ang, 2010. "Does Foreign Aid Promote Growth? Exploring the Role of Financial Liberalization," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 197-212, May.
- Chen, Zhihong & Ge, Ying & Lai, Huiwen, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment and Wage Inequality: Evidence from China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1322-1332, August.
- Appleton, Simon & Song, Lina & Xia, Qingjie, 2014.
"Understanding Urban Wage Inequality in China 1988–2008: Evidence from Quantile Analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1-13.
- Appleton, Simon & Song, Lina & Xia, Qingjie, 2012. "Understanding Urban Wage Inequality in China 1988-2008: Evidence from Quantile Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7101, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pandej Chintrakarn & Dierk Herzer & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2012.
"Fdi And Income Inequality: Evidence From A Panel Of U.S. States,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 50(3), pages 788-801, July.
- Chintrakarn, Pandej & Herzer, Dierk & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2010. "FDI and income inequality: evidence from a panel of US states," Kiel Working Papers 1579, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Feenstra, Robert C. & Hanson, Gordon H., 1997.
"Foreign direct investment and relative wages: Evidence from Mexico's maquiladoras,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3-4), pages 371-393, May.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson, 1995. "Foreign Direct Investment and Relative Wages: Evidence from Mexico's Maquiladoras," NBER Working Papers 5122, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chiquiar, Daniel, 2008.
"Globalization, regional wage differentials and the Stolper-Samuelson Theorem: Evidence from Mexico,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 70-93, January.
- Daniel Chiquiar, 2004. "Globalization, Regional Wage Differentials and the Stolper-Samuelson Theorem: Evidence from México," Working Papers 2004-06, Banco de México.
- Dierk Herzer & Philipp Hühne & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2014.
"FDI and Income Inequality—Evidence from Latin American Economies,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 778-793, November.
- Herzer, Dierk & Hühne, Philipp & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2012. "FDI and income inequality: Evidence from Latin American economies," Kiel Working Papers 1791, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:glecon:v:15:y:2015:i:4:p:443-453:n:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.