How Islamic are Islamic Countries?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laurence R. Iannaccone, 1998. "Corrigenda [Introduction to the Economics of Religion]," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 1941-1941.
- Elsa V. Artadi & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2003.
"The Economic Tragedy of the XXth Century: Growth in Africa,"
NBER Working Papers
9865, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elsa V. Artadi & Xavier Sala-i-Martín, 2003. "The economic tragedy of the XXth Century: Growth in Africa," Economics Working Papers 684, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Rachel M. McCleary & Robert J. Barro, 2006.
"Religion and Economy,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, pages 49-72.
- Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales & Luigi Guiso, 2006. "Does Culture Affect Economic Outcomes?," NBER Working Papers 11999, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guiso, Luigi & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi, 2006. "Does Culture Affect Economic Outcomes?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5505, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laurence R. Iannaccone, 1998.
"Introduction to the Economics of Religion,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, pages 1465-1495.
- Anas, Alex & Arnott, Richard & Small, Kenneth A., 1997. "Urban Spatial Structure," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt835049q3, University of California Transportation Center.
- Richard Arnott & Alex Anas & Kenneth Small, 1997. "Urban Spatial Structure," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 388., Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raphie Hayat & Frank Butter & Udo Kock, 2013. "Halal Certification for Financial Products: A Transaction Cost Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 601-613.
- Sabur Mollah & M. Kabir Hassan & Omar Farooque & Asma Mobarek, 2017. "The governance, risk-taking, and performance of Islamic banks," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, pages 195-219.
- Hinloopen, Jeroen & Müller, Wieland & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2014.
"Output commitment through product bundling: Experimental evidence,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, pages 164-180.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Wieland Müller & Hans-Theo Normann, 2011. "Output Commitment through Product Bundling: Experimental Evidence," Vienna Economics Papers 1112, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Hinloopen, Jeroen & Müller, Wieland & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2013. "Output commitment through product bundling: Experimental evidence," DICE Discussion Papers 116, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Raphie Hayat & Frank A.G. den Butter & Udo Kock, 2011. "Halal Certification for Financial Products: A Transaction Cost Perspective," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-171/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Azmat, Saad & Skully, Michael & Brown, Kym, 2017. "The (little) difference that makes all the difference between Islamic and conventional bonds," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, pages 46-59.
- Syed Ali, Salman & Hasan, Hamid, 2014. "Towards a Maqasid al-Shariah based Development Index," Working Papers 1435-18, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Murat Çokgezen, 2016. "Islamic economics in real life: Do Muslims give more than the others?," Working Papers hal-01349872, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:glecon:v:10:y:2010:i:2:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.