Trade Deflection Arising from U.S. Import Refusals and Detentions in Fishery and Seafood Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Xiaojin & Reed, Michael, 2015. "Trade Deflection arising from U.S. Antidumping Duties on Imported Shrimp," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196978, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Rakhi Singh & Seema Sharma & Deepak Tandon, 2018. "Non-Tariff Measures in Indian Context and the European Union," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 10(9), pages 1-54, September.
- Pouliot, Sébastien, 2012. "On the Economics of Adulteration in Food Imports: Application to US Fish and Seafood Imports," Working Papers 148596, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Zhang, Daowei & Nguyen, Ly, 2018. "Tariff and U.S. Paper Products Trade," 2018 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2018, Jacksonville, Florida 266771, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Nakuja, T. & Kerr, William A., 2013. "Protectionism or Legitimate Regulations: What can Trade Partners Expect from the New US Food Safety Regime?," Commissioned Papers 165920, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:93:y:2010:i:2:p:573-580. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.