An intervention analysis on the relationship between futures prices of non-GM and GM contract soybeans in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jushan Bai & Pierre Perron, 1998.
"Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(1), pages 47-78, January.
- Perron, P. & Bai, J., 1995. "Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes," Cahiers de recherche 9552, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Perron, P. & Bai, J., 1995. "Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes," Cahiers de recherche 9552, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Parcell, Joseph L., 2001. "An Initial Look At The Tokyo Grain Exchange Non-Gmo Soybean Contract," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 19(1), pages 1-8.
- Karagozoglu, Ahmet K & Martell, Terrence F & Wang, George H K, 2003. "The Split of the S&P 500 Futures Contract: Effects on Liquidity and Market Dynamics," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 323-348, December.
- Christopher Gilbert & Wyn Morgan, 2010. "Has food price volatility risen?," Department of Economics Working Papers 1002, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Dimitrios D. Thomakos & Tao Wang & Jingtao Wu & Russell P. Chuderewicz, 2008. "Macroeconomic announcements, intraday covariance structure and asymmetry in the interest rate futures returns," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(9), pages 815-844, September.
- Larcker, David F. & Gordon, Lawrence A. & Pinches, George E., 1980. "Testing for Market Efficiency: A Comparison of the Cumulative Average Residual Methodology and Intervention Analysis," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 267-287, June.
- Ball, R & Brown, P, 1968. "Empirical Evaluation Of Accounting Income Numbers," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(2), pages 159-178.
- H. Holly Wang & Bingfan Ke, 2005.
"Efficiency tests of agricultural commodity futures markets in China,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(2), pages 125-141, June.
- Wang, H. Holly & Ke, Bingfan, 2005. "Efficiency tests of agricultural commodity futures markets in China," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(2), pages 1-17.
- Enders, Walter & Sandler, Todd & Parise, Gerald F, 1992. "An Econometric Analysis of the Impact of Terrorism on Tourism," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 531-554.
- Fama, Eugene F, et al, 1969. "The Adjustment of Stock Prices to New Information," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Aruga Kentaka, 2011. "Market Efficiency in the Non-Genetically Modified Soybean Futures Market," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-13, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Finance; Financial Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-01-31 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CNA-2015-01-31 (China)
- NEP-TRA-2015-01-31 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea15:196842. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.