Will the 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans be Any More Effective for Consumers?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Palma, Marco A. & Ribera, Luis A. & Bessler, David A., 2013.
"Implications of U.S. Trade Agreements and U.S. Nutrition Policies for Produce Production, Demand, and Trade,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 45(03), August.
- Palma, Marco A. & Ribera, Luis A. & Bessler, David, 2013. "Implications of U.S. Trade Agreements and U.S. Nutrition Policies for Produce Production, Demand, and Trade," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(03), pages 465-480, August.
- Mark, Senia & Senarath, Dharmasena, 2016. "Ascertaining the Role of Socio-Economic-Demographic and Government Food Policy Related Factors on the Per Capita Intake of Dietary Fiber Derived from Consumption of Various Foods in the United States," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235757, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer Trends; Dietary Intake; Food Consumption; Consumer/Household Economics; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; I18; Q18;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaeach:122795. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.