Transforming Regions Through Strategic DOING
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Orley C. Ashenfelter & Daniel S. Hosken & Matthew C. Weinberg, 2013.
"The Price Effects of a Large Merger of Manufacturers: A Case Study of Maytag-Whirlpool,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 239-261, February.
- Orley C. Ashenfelter & Daniel S. Hosken & Matthew C. Weinberg, 2011. "The Price Effects of a Large Merger of Manufacturers: A Case Study of Maytag-Whirlpool," NBER Working Papers 17476, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Crampes, Claude & Hollander, Abraham, 1995.
"Duopoly and quality standards,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 71-82, January.
- Crampes, C. & Hollander, A., 1991. "Duopoly and Quality Standards," Cahiers de recherche 9128, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Crampes, C. & Hollander, A., 1992. "Duopoly and Quality Standards," Papers 92.g, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Crampes, C. & Hollander, A., 1991. "Duopoly and Quality Standards," Cahiers de recherche 9128, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Lars A. Stole, 2002. "Nonlinear Pricing with Random Participation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(1), pages 277-311.
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
- Stephen W. Salant, 1989. "When is Inducing Self-Selection Suboptimal for a Monopolist?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 104(2), pages 391-397.
- Armstrong, Mark & Vickers, John, 2001. "Competitive Price Discrimination," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 32(4), pages 579-605, Winter.
- Fischer, Carolyn, 2005. "On the importance of the supply side in demand-side management," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 165-180, January.
- Uri Ronnen, 1991. "Minimum Quality Standards, Fixed Costs, and Competition," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 22(4), pages 490-504, Winter.
- de Meza, David & Ungern-Sternberg, Thomas von, 1982. "Monopoly, product diversity and welfare," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 313-324, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodriguez, Beatriz & McDowell, Donald, 2016. "An Economic Analysis of Entrepreneurship in the Piedmont Triad of North Carolina," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230073, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Development; Networks; Regional Transformation; Strategic Planning; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; O21;
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaeach:129103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.