Republic of Tajikistan - Country Economic Memorandum : Tajikistan’s Quest for Growth: Stimulating Private Investment
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Omar Azfar & Peter Murrell, 2009.
"Identifying Reticent Respondents: Assessing the Quality of Survey Data on Corruption and Values,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(2), pages 387-411, 01.
- Omar Azfar & Peter Murrell, 2005. "Identifying Reticent Respondents: Assessing the Quality of Survey Data on Corruption and Values," Electronic Working Papers 05-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- George S Olley & Ariel Pakes, 1992.
"The Dynamics Of Productivity In The Telecommunications Equipment Industry,"
92-2, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Olley, G Steven & Pakes, Ariel, 1996. "The Dynamics of Productivity in the Telecommunications Equipment Industry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(6), pages 1263-97, November.
- G. Steven Olley & Ariel Pakes, 1992. "The Dynamics of Productivity in the Telecommunications Equipment Industry," NBER Working Papers 3977, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon Johnson & John McMillan & Christopher Woodruff, 2002.
"Property Rights and Finance,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1335-1356, December.
- Friedrich Schneider & Robert Klinglmair, 2004.
"Shadow Economies Around the World: What Do We Know?,"
CREMA Working Paper Series
2004-03, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Schneider, Friedrich & Klinglmair, Robert, 2004. "Shadow Economies around the World: What Do We Know?," IZA Discussion Papers 1043, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Friedrich Schneider & Robert Klinglmair, 2004. "Shadow economies around the world: what do we know?," Economics working papers 2004-03, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Friedrich Schneider & Robert Klinglmair, 2004. "Shadow Economies around the World: What Do We Know?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1167, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Lundstrom, Susanna, 2009. "Inclusive growth analytics : framework and application," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4851, The World Bank.
- Escribano, Alvaro & Guasch, J. Luis, 2005. "Assessing the impact of the investment climate on productivity using firm-level data : methodology and the cases of Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3621, The World Bank.
- Norman V. Loayza & Romain Rancière & Luis Servén & Jaume Ventura, 2007.
"Macroeconomic Volatility and Welfare in Developing Countries: An Introduction,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 21(3), pages 343-357, October.
- Norman V. Loayza & Romain Rancière & Luis Servén & Jaume Ventura, 2007. "Macroeconomic Volatility and Welfare in Developing Countries: an Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00754201, HAL.
- Friedman, Eric & Johnson, Simon & Kaufmann, Daniel & Zoido-Lobaton, Pablo, 2000. "Dodging the grabbing hand: the determinants of unofficial activity in 69 countries," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 459-493, June.
- Friedrich Schneider, 2004.
"Shadow Economies around the World: What do we really know?,"
IAW Discussion Papers
16, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Schneider, Friedrich, 2005. "Shadow economies around the world: what do we really know?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 598-642, September.
- Clarke, George R.G. & Cull, Robert & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2006. "Foreign bank participation and access to credit across firms in developing countries," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 774-795, December.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Shang-Jin Wei, 2004. "Managing Macroeconomic Crises," NBER Working Papers 10907, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George R.G. Clarke & James Habyarimana & Michael Ingram & David Kaplan & Vijaya Ramachandran, 2007. "An Assessment of the Investment Climate in South Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6738, March.
- Dominik H. Enste & Friedrich Schneider, 2000. "Shadow Economies: Size, Causes, and Consequences," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 77-114, March.
- Brownbridge, Martin & Canagarajah, Sudharshan, 2008. "Fiscal policy for growth and development in Tajikistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4532, The World Bank.
- Sanjeev Gupta & Alejandro Simone & Alex Segura-Ubiergo, 2006.
"New Evidence on Fiscal Adjustment and Growth in Transition Economies,"
IMF Working Papers
06/244, International Monetary Fund.
- Alex Segura-Ubiergo & Alejandro Simone & Sanjeev Gupta & Qiang Cui, 2010. "New Evidence on Fiscal Adjustment and Growth in Transition Economies," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 52(1), pages 18-37, March.
- Harry G. Broadman, 2005. "From Disintegration to Reintegration : Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union in International Trade," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7511, March.
- Clague, Christopher & Keefer, Philip & Knack, Stephen & Olson, Mancur, 1999. "Contract Intensive Money," MPRA Paper 25717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coulibaly, Souleymane, 2012. "Shifting comparative advantages in Tajikistan : implications for growth strategy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6125, The World Bank.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Ioannis Tokatlidis, 2005.
"Dollar Shortages and Crises,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 1(2), September.
- George R. G. Clarke, 2009. "Beyond Tariffs and Quotas: Why Do African Manufacturers Not Export More?," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 45(2), pages 44-64, March.
- James Levinsohn & Amil Petrin, 2003. "Estimating Production Functions Using Inputs to Control for Unobservables," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(2), pages 317-341.
- Neil G. Ruiz, 2008. "Managing Migration : Lessons from the Philippines," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11016, The World Bank.
- Roberta Gatti & Inessa Love, 2008. "Does access to credit improve productivity?," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 16(3), pages 445-465, 07.
- Jensen, Nathan M. & Li, Quan & Rahman, Aminur, 2007. "Heard melodies are sweet, but those unheard are sweeter : understanding corruption using cross-national firm-level surveys," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4413, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:2761. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.