Beyond Tariffs and Quotas: Why Do African Manufacturers Not Export More?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Castro-Gonzáles, Segundo & Peña-Vinces, Jesús C. & Guillen, Jorge, 2016. "The competitiveness of Latin-American economies: Consolidation of the double diamond theory," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 373-386.
- Clarke, George R.G. & Cull, Robert & Kisunko, Gregory, 2012.
"External finance and firm survival in the aftermath of the crisis: Evidence from Eastern Europe and Central Asia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 372-392.
- Clarke, George R.G. & Cull, Robert & Kisunko, Gregory, 2012. "External finance and firm survival in the aftermath of the crisis : evidence from Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6050, The World Bank.
- Clarke, George, 2012. "Manufacturing firms in Africa: Some stylized facts about wages and productivity," MPRA Paper 36122, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2011. "Republic of Tajikistan - Country Economic Memorandum : Tajikistan’s Quest for Growth: Stimulating Private Investment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2761, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsAfrica; exports; manufacturing; trade regulations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:emfitr:v:45:y:2009:i:2:p:44-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MREE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.