Robust methodology for investment climate assessment on productivity: application to investment climate surveys from Central America
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Escribano, Álvaro & Pena, Jorge, 2009.
"Empirical econometric evaluation of alternative methods of dealing with missing values in Investment Climate surveys,"
UC3M Working papers. Economics
we098750, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Escribano, Alvaro & Pena, Jorge & Guasch, J. Luis, 2010. "Empirical econometric evaluation of alternative methods of dealing with missing values in investment climate surveys," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5346, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2012. "EU11 Regular Economic Report : Coping with External Headwinds," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11896, The World Bank.
- Escribano, Álvaro & Guasch, J. Luis & Orte, Manuel De & Pena, Jorge, 2008. "Investment climate assessment based on demean Olley and Pakes decompositions: methodology and application to Turkey's investment climate survey," UC3M Working papers. Economics we082012, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Eric Manes, 2009. "Pakistan's Investment Climate : Laying the Foundation for Growth, Volume 2. Annexes," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12411, The World Bank.
- Eric Manes, 2009. "Pakistan's Investment Climate : Laying the Foundation for Renewed Growth, Volume 3. Background Paper on Econometric Methods," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12377, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsTotal factor productivity;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2008-11-11 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENV-2008-11-11 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:werepe:we081911. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://www.eco.uc3m.es/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .