EU11 Regular Economic Report : Coping with External Headwinds
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jun 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Martin Feldkircher, 2009.
"Spatial Filtering, Model Uncertainty and the Speed of Income Convergence in Europe,"
2009-17, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Jesús Crespo Cuaresma & Martin Feldkircher, 2013. "Spatial Filtering, Model Uncertainty And The Speed Of Income Convergence In Europe," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(4), pages 720-741, 06.
- Jesús Crespo Cuaresma & Martin Feldkircher, 2010. "Spatial Filtering, Model Uncertainty and the Speed of Income Convergence in Europe," Working Papers 160, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Ilke Van Beveren, 2012.
"Total Factor Productivity Estimation: A Practical Review,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 98-128, 02.
- Ilke Van Beveren, 2007. "Total factor productivity estimation: A practical review," LICOS Discussion Papers 18207, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- M. Del Gatto & A. Di Liberto & C. Petraglia, 2008.
Working Paper CRENoS
200818, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Jesús Crespo Cuaresma & Gernot Doppelhofer & Martin Feldkircher, 2009. "Economic Growth Determinants for European Regions: Is Central and Eastern Europe Different?," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 22-37.
- Karin Mayr & Giovanni Peri, 2009.
"Brain drain and Brain Return: Theory and Application to Eastern-Western Europe,"
Vienna Economics Papers
0907, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Mayr Karin & Peri Giovanni, 2009. "Brain Drain and Brain Return: Theory and Application to Eastern-Western Europe," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-52, November.
- Karin Mayr & Giovanni Peri, 2009. "Brain Drain and Brain Return: Theory and Application to Eastern-Western Europe," NRN working papers 2009-19, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Karin Mayr & Giovanni Peri, 2009. "Brain Drain and Brain Return: Theory and Application to Eastern-Western Europe," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0911, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Anna Iara, 2006.
"Skill Diffusion by Temporary Migration? Returns to Western European Working Experience in the EU Accession Countries,"
Development Working Papers
210, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Anna Iara, 2006. "Skill Diffusion by Temporary Migration? Returns to Western European Working Experience in the EU Accession Countries," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 69, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Anna Iara, 2006. "Skill diffusion by temporary migration? Returns to Western European working experience in the EU-accession countries," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0607, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, revised 30 Aug 2006.
- Martin Wagner & Jaroslava Hlouskova, 2004.
"CEEC Growth Projections: Certainly Necessary and Necessarily Uncertain,"
dp0403, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Martin Wagner & Jaroslava Hlouskova, 2005. "CEEC growth projections: Certainly necessary and necessarily uncertain," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 13(2), pages 341-372, 04.
- Daniele Archibugi & Andrea Filippetti, 2011. "Is the Economic Crisis Impairing Convergence in Innovation Performance across Europe?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(6), pages 1153-1182, November.
- Rita Almeida, 2004.
"The labor market effects of foreign-owned firms,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3300, The World Bank.
- Alvaro Escribano & J. Luis Guasch, 2008. "Robust methodology for investment climate assessment on productivity: application to investment climate surveys from Central America," Economics Working Papers we081911, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- World Bank, 2009. "Pensions in Crisis : Europe and Central Asia Regional Policy Note," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18728, The World Bank.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Miroslava Havettova & Martin Labaj, 2012.
"Income convergence prospects in Europe: Assessing the role of human capital dynamics,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
wuwp143, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Crespo Cuaresma, Jesus & Havettová, Miroslava & Lábaj, Martin, 2013. "Income convergence prospects in Europe: Assessing the role of human capital dynamics," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 493-507.
- Torfinn Harding, Torfinn; Javorcik, Beata S., 2010.
"Roll out the Red Carpet and They Will Come: Investment Promotion and FDI Inflows,"
CAGE Online Working Paper Series
18, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Torfinn Harding & Beata S. Javorcik, 2011. "Roll Out the Red Carpet and They Will Come: Investment Promotion and FDI Inflows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(557), pages 1445-1476, December.
- Martin Raiser & Indermit S. Gill, 2012. "Golden Growth : Restoring the Lustre of the European Economic Model," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6016.
- Dirk Pilat & Agnès Cimper & Karsten Bjerring Olsen & Colin Webb, 2006. "The Changing Nature of Manufacturing in OECD Economies," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2006/9, OECD Publishing.
- James Lesage & Manfred Fischer, 2008. "Spatial Growth Regressions: Model Specification, Estimation and Interpretation," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 275-304.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:11896. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.