Spatial Growth Regressions: Model Specification, Estimation and Interpretation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James P. LeSage & R. Kelley Pace, 2008. "Spatial Econometric Modeling Of Origin‐Destination Flows," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(5), pages 941-967, December.
- James P. Lesage, 2008. "An Introduction to Spatial Econometrics," Revue d'économie industrielle, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(3), pages 19-44.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kerkman, Kasper & Martens, Karel & Meurs, Henk, 2017. "A multilevel spatial interaction model of transit flows incorporating spatial and network autocorrelation," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 155-166.
- Daniel A. Griffith & Manfred M. Fischer & James LeSage, 2017.
"The spatial autocorrelation problem in spatial interaction modelling: a comparison of two common solutions,"
Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 75-86, March.
- Griffith, Daniel A. & Fischer, Manfred M. & LeSage, James P., 2016. "The spatial autocorrelation problem in spatial interaction modelling: a comparison of two common solutions," MPRA Paper 78264, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristian Behrens & Cem Ertur & Wilfried Koch, 2012.
"‘Dual’ Gravity: Using Spatial Econometrics To Control For Multilateral Resistance,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(5), pages 773-794, August.
- KOCH, Wilfried & ERTUR, Cem & BEHRENS, Kristian, 2007. "Dual gravity : Using spatial econometrics to control for multilateral resistance," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2007-03, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- K. Behrens & Cem Ertur & W. Koch, 2007. "Dual gravity: Using Spatial econometrics to control for multilateral resistance," Post-Print halshs-00250297, HAL.
- Wilfried Koch & Kristian Behrens & Cem Ertur, 2007. "''Dual'' gravity: Using spatial econometrics to control for multilateral resistance," Post-Print halshs-00268962, HAL.
- Kristian Behrens & Cem Ertur & Wilfried Koch, 2007. "Dual' gravity: Using spatial econometrics to control for multilateral resistance," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-501, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- BEHRENS, Kristian & ERTUR, Cem & KOCH, Wilfried, 2007. "‘Dual’ gravity: using spatial econometrics to control for multilateral resistance," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2007059, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Irene Brunetti & Davide fiaschi & Lisa Gianmoena, 2013. "An Index of Growth Rate Volatility: Methodology and an Application to European Regions," Discussion Papers 2013/169, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Sara Amoroso & Alex Coad & Nicola Grassano, 2017. "European R&D networks: A snapshot from the 7th EU Framework Programme," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation JRC107546, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Marrocu, Emanuela & Paci, Raffaele, 2013.
"Different tourists to different destinations. Evidence from spatial interaction models,"
Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 71-83.
- E. Marrocu & R. Paci, 2012. "Different tourists to different destinations. Evidence from spatial interaction models," Working Paper CRENoS 201210, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Daniel A. Griffith & Manfred M. Fischer, 2016.
"Constrained Variants of the Gravity Model and Spatial Dependence: Model Specification and Estimation Issues,"
Advances in Spatial Science, in: Roberto Patuelli & Giuseppe Arbia (ed.), Spatial Econometric Interaction Modelling, chapter 0, pages 37-66,
- Daniel Griffith & Manfred Fischer, 2013. "Constrained variants of the gravity model and spatial dependence: model specification and estimation issues," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 291-317, July.
- Arauzo-Carod, Josep-Maria & Manjón-Antolín, Miguel & Martínez , Óscar, 2015. "The Relocation of R&D Establishments in France: An Empirical Analysis," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 33, pages 97-119.
- Nivedita Mukherji & Jonathan Silberman, 2021. "Knowledge flows between universities and industry: the impact of distance, technological compatibility, and the ability to diffuse knowledge," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 223-257, February.
- Sgrignoli, Paolo & Metulini, Rodolfo & Schiavo, Stefano & Riccaboni, Massimo, 2015.
"The relation between global migration and trade networks,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 417(C), pages 245-260.
- Paolo Sgrignoli & Rodolfo Metulini & Stefano Schiavo & Massimo Riccaboni, 2013. "The Relation Between Global Migration and Trade Networks," Working Papers 6/2013, IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Oct 2013.
- Paolo Sgrignoli & Rodolfo Metulini & Stefano Schiavo & Massimo Riccaboni, 2013. "The Relation Between Global Migration and Trade Networks," Papers 1310.3716, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2013.
- Luisa Corrado & Bernard Fingleton, 2012.
"Where Is The Economics In Spatial Econometrics?,"
Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 210-239, May.
- Corrado, L. & Fingleton, B., 2011. "Where is the economics in spatial econometrics?," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-02, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Corrado, Luisa & Fingleton, Bernard, 2011. "Where is the economics in spatial econometrics?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33581, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Luisa Corrado & Bernard Fingleton, 2011. "Where is the Economics in Spatial Econometrics?," SERC Discussion Papers 0071, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Luisa Corrado & Bernard Fingleton, 2011. "Where is the Economics in Spatial Econometrics?," Working Papers 1101, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Jenn, Alan & Azevedo, Inês L. & Ferreira, Pedro, 2013. "The impact of federal incentives on the adoption of hybrid electric vehicles in the United States," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 936-942.
- Gabriel Lyrio de Oliveira & André Luis Squarize Chagas, 2020.
"Effects of a cash transfer programme on origin–destination migration flows,"
Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 83-104, February.
- Gabriel Lyrio de Oliveira & AndrÃ© Luis Squarize Chagas, 2017. "Effects of a Cash Transfer Program on Origin-Destination Migration Flows," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2017_28, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Arbia, Giuseppe & Bramante, Riccardo & Facchinetti, Silvia & Zappa, Diego, 2018. "Modeling inter-country spatial financial interactions with Graphical Lasso: An application to sovereign co-risk evaluation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 72-79.
- Miroslav Mateev & Iliya Tsekov, 2014. "Are there any top FDI performers among EU-15 and CEE countries? A comparative panel data analysis," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 38(3), pages 337-374.
- Antosik, Liubov & Ivashina, Natalya, 2019. "Modeling of spatial dependence in the migration flows of graduates of the higher education institutions of the Russian Federation," Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 54, pages 70-89.
- Katja Neugebauer, 2010.
"Banks in Space: Does Distance Really Affect Cross-Border Banking?,"
Working Paper / FINESS
2.5, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Katja Neugebauer, 2011. "Banks in Space: Does Distance Really Affect Cross-Border Banking?," IAW Discussion Papers 70, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Katja Neugebauer, 2011. "Banks in Space: Does Distance Really Affect Cross-Border Banking?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1227, European Regional Science Association.
- Tamara Mata & Carlos Llano, 2013. "Social networks and trade of services: modelling interregional flows with spatial and network autocorrelation effects," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 319-367, July.
- Ni, Linglin & Wang, Xiaokun (Cara) & Zhang, Dapeng, 2016. "Impacts of information technology and urbanization on less-than-truckload freight flows in China: An analysis considering spatial effects," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 12-25.
- Daniel Griffith & Yongwan Chun, 2015. "Spatial Autocorrelation in Spatial Interactions Models: Geographic Scale and Resolution Implications for Network Resilience and Vulnerability," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 337-365, June.
More about this item
KeywordsModel uncertainty; Bayesian model averaging; Markov chain Monte Carlo model composition; spatial weight structures; C11; C21; 047; 052; R11;
All these keywords.
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:specan:v:3:y:2008:i:3:p:275-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RSEA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RSEA20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.