Is the Economic Crisis Impairing Convergence in Innovation Performance across Europe?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 49 (2011)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0021-9886|
- Marta Foddi & Stefano Usai, 2013. "Regional Knowledge Performance in Europe," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 258-286, 06.
- repec:cmj:journl:y:2013:i:29:tuca is not listed on IDEAS
- Crespo Cuaresma, Jesus & Havettová, Miroslava & Lábaj, Martin, 2013.
"Income convergence prospects in Europe: Assessing the role of human capital dynamics,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 493-507.
- Crespo Cuaresma, Jesus & Havettová, Miroslava & Lábaj, Martin, 2012. "Income convergence prospects in Europe: Assessing the role of human capital dynamics," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 3597, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Miroslava Havettova & Martin Labaj, 2012. "Income convergence prospects in Europe: Assessing the role of human capital dynamics," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp143, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- World Bank, 2012. "EU11 Regular Economic Report : Coping with External Headwinds," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11896, The World Bank.
- Beata Bal Domańska, 2016. "The Impact of Economic Crisis on Convergence Processes in European Union Regions," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(5), pages 509-526.
- Makkonen, Teemu, 2013. "Government science and technology budgets in times of crisis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 817-822.
- Mihaela Simionescu, 2014. "A Comparative Analysis Of Real And Predicted Inflation Convergence In Cee Countries During The Economic Crisis," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 6(2), pages 142-155, July.
- Cruz-Castro, Laura & Sanz-MenÃ©ndez, Luis, 2016. "The effects of the economic crisis on public research: Spanish budgetary policies and research organizations," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 113(PB), pages 157-167.
- Anastasios KARAMANOS, 2015. "The Effects of Knowledge from Collaborations on the Exploitative and Exploratory Innovation Output of Greek SMEs," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 3(3), pages 361-380, September.
- Nuria Alcalde-Fradejas & Marisa Ramírez-Alesón, 2015. "Long-run profits in times of crisis: A comparison between European SMEs and large companies," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 42(1 Year 20), pages 79-97, June.
- Wang, Jue & Liu, Xiaming & Wei, Yingqi & Wang, Chengang, 2014. "Cultural Proximity and Local Firms’ catch up with Multinational Enterprises," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 1-13.
- Zizi Goschin & Steliana Sandu & Georgiana Gloria Goschin, 2016. "The impact of economic crisis on R&D convergence in Romania," ERSA conference papers ersa16p499, European Regional Science Association.
- Brautzsch, Hans-Ulrich & Günther, Jutta & Loose, Brigitte & Ludwig, Udo & Nulsch, Nicole, 2015. "Can R&D subsidies counteract the economic crisis? – Macroeconomic effects in Germany," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 623-633.
- Rinaldo Evangelista, 2015. "Technology, development and economic crisis: the Schumpeterian legacy," Working Papers 23, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Jun 2015.
- Hajek, Petr & Henriques, Roberto & Hajkova, Veronika, 2014. "Visualising components of regional innovation systems using self-organizing mapsâ€”Evidence from European regions," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 197-214.
- Marrocu, Emanuela & Paci, Raffaele & Usai, Stefano, 2013. "Proximity, networking and knowledge production in Europe: What lessons for innovation policy?," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 80(8), pages 1484-1498.
- Sabina G. ŢUCA, 2013. "The Current Global Crisis: Causes And Solutions," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 2, pages 307-313, October.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13132-016-0406-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Crespi, 2015. "European enlargement policy, technological capabilities and sectoral export dynamics," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 25-69, February.
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Crespi, 2012. "European enlargement policy, technological capabilities and sectoral export dynamics," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0152, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Greta Marianna & Lewandowski Krzysztof, 2015. "The Impact Of The Global Financial And Economic Crisis Convergence Process In OECD Countries," Comparative Economic Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 18(1), pages 81-96, March.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Davide Luca & Simona Milio, 2016. "The geography of the economic crisis in Europe: national macroeconomic conditions, regional structural factors and short-term economic performance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64061, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:49:y:2011:i:6:p:1153-1182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed