Quantifying compliance costs of small businesses in New Zealand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Alexander, W. Robert J. & Bell, John. D. & Knowles, Stephen, 2004. "Quantifying Compliance Costs for Small Businesses in New Zealand," Working Paper Series 3872, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
References listed on IDEAS
- John McMillan, 2004.
"Quantifying creative destruction: Entrepreneurship and productivity in New Zealand,"
New Zealand Economic Papers,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 153-173.
- John McMillan, 2004. "Quantifying Creative Destruction Entrepreneurship and Productivity in New Zealand," Working Papers 04_07, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- McMillan, John, 2004. "Quantifying Creative Destruction: Entrepreneurship and Productivity in New Zealand," Research Papers 1863, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- John McMillan, 2005. "Quantifying Creative Destruction Entrepreneurship and Productivity in New Zealand," Industrial Organization 0509006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel F. Spulber, 1989. "Regulation and Markets," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262192756.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guasch, J. Luis & Escribano, Álvaro, 2008. "Robust methodology for investment climate assessment on productivity: application to investment climate surveys from Central America," UC3M Working papers. Economics we081911, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Eric Manes, 2009. "Pakistan's Investment Climate : Laying the Foundation for Growth, Volume 2. Annexes," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12411, The World Bank.
- Escribano Sáez, Álvaro & Pena, Jorge & Guasch, J. Luis, 2019. "Investment Climate Effects on Alternative Firm-Level Productivity Measures," UC3M Working papers. Economics 28639, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Escribano, Alvaro & Guasch, J. Luis, 2005. "Assessing the impact of the investment climate on productivity using firm-level data : methodology and the cases of Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3621, The World Bank.
- Guasch, J. Luis & Escribano, Álvaro, 2012. "Robust investment climate effects on alternative firm-level productivity measures," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1201, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:nzecpp:v:39:y:2005:i:1:p:37-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RNZP20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.