Quantifying compliance costs of small businesses in New Zealand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Alexander, W. Robert J. & Bell, John. D. & Knowles, Stephen, 2004. "Quantifying Compliance Costs for Small Businesses in New Zealand," Working Paper Series 3872, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel F. Spulber, 1989. "Regulation and Markets," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262192756, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Escribano, Álvaro & Guasch, J. Luis, 2012. "Robust investment climate effects on alternative firm-level productivity measures," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1201, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Eric Manes, 2009. "Pakistan's Investment Climate : Laying the Foundation for Growth, Volume 2. Annexes," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12411, The World Bank.
- Escribano, Alvaro & Guasch, J. Luis, 2005. "Assessing the impact of the investment climate on productivity using firm-level data : methodology and the cases of Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3621, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:nzecpp:v:39:y:2005:i:1:p:37-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RNZP20 .