Quantifying Creative Destruction Entrepreneurship and Productivity in New Zealand
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John McMillan, 2004. "Quantifying creative destruction: Entrepreneurship and productivity in New Zealand," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 153-173.
- John McMillan, 2004. "Quantifying Creative Destruction Entrepreneurship and Productivity in New Zealand," Working Papers 04_07, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- McMillan, John, 2004. "Quantifying Creative Destruction: Entrepreneurship and Productivity in New Zealand," Research Papers 1863, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
References listed on IDEAS
- W A Razzak, 2004. "Towards Building A New Consensus About New Zealand’s Productivity," GE, Growth, Math methods 0405002, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grimes, Arthur, 2005.
"Regional and industry cycles in Australasia: Implications for a common currency,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 380-397, June.
- Arthur Grimes, 2005. "Regional and Industry Cycles in Australasia: Implications for a Common Currency," Macroeconomics 0509020, EconWPA.
- Arthur Grimes, 2005. "Regional and Industry Cycles in Australasia: Implications for a Common Currency," Working Papers 05_04, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Procter, Roger, 2008. "Inside the Black box: Policies for Economic Growth," Occasional Papers 08/8, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- Arthur Grimes, 2005. "Intra & Inter-Regional Industry Shocks: A New Metric with an Application to Australasian Currency Union," Macroeconomics 0509019, EconWPA.
- Christine Tamásy & Richard Le Heron, 2008. "The Geography Of Firm Formation In New Zealand," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 99(1), pages 37-52, February.
- repec:spr:jbuscr:v:12:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s41549-016-0001-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michelle Poland & David C Maré, 2005. "Defining Geographic Communities," Urban/Regional 0509016, EconWPA.
- W. A. Razzak, 2016.
"New Zealand Labor Market Dynamics: Pre- and Post-global Financial Crisis,"
Journal of Business Cycle Research,
Springer;Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys (CIRET), vol. 12(1), pages 49-79, September.
- Razzak, Weshah, 2013. "New Zealand Labour Market Dynamics Pre- and post-global financial crisis," MPRA Paper 52462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weshah Razzak, 2014. "New Zealand Labour Market Dynamics: Pre- and Post-global Financial Crisis," Treasury Working Paper Series 14/03, New Zealand Treasury.
- David C Maré, 2005. "Indirect Effects of Active Labour Market Policies," HEW 0509004, EconWPA.
More about this item
- L - Industrial Organization
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0509006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .