Quantifying Creative Destruction Entrepreneurship and Productivity in New Zealand
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John McMillan, 2004. "Quantifying creative destruction: Entrepreneurship and productivity in New Zealand," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 153-173.
- John McMillan, 2004. "Quantifying Creative Destruction Entrepreneurship and Productivity in New Zealand," Working Papers 04_07, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- McMillan, John, 2004. "Quantifying Creative Destruction: Entrepreneurship and Productivity in New Zealand," Research Papers 1863, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
References listed on IDEAS
- Evans, Lewis & de Boer, David Boles & Howell, Bronwyn, 2000. "The State of e-New Zealand," Working Paper Series 3908, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- He, Kathy S. & Morck, Randall & Yeung, Bernard, 2003.
"Corporate Stability and Economic Growth,"
CEI Working Paper Series
2003-12, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Bernard Yeung & Kathy S. He & Randall Morck, 2004. "Corporate Stability and Economic Growth," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 84, Econometric Society.
- Kathy S. He & Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2003. "Corporate Stability and Economic Growth," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 553, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- W A Razzak, 2004. "Towards Building A New Consensus About New Zealand’s Productivity," GE, Growth, Math methods 0405002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- W. Robert & J. Alexander & John Bell & Stephen Knowles, 2005.
"Quantifying compliance costs of small businesses in New Zealand,"
New Zealand Economic Papers,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 37-50.
- Alexander, W. Robert J. & Bell, John. D. & Knowles, Stephen, 2004. "Quantifying Compliance Costs for Small Businesses in New Zealand," Working Paper Series 3872, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Grimes, Arthur, 2005.
"Regional and industry cycles in Australasia: Implications for a common currency,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 380-397, June.
- Arthur Grimes, 2005. "Regional and Industry Cycles in Australasia: Implications for a Common Currency," Macroeconomics 0509020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arthur Grimes, 2005. "Regional and Industry Cycles in Australasia: Implications for a Common Currency," Working Papers 05_04, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- repec:spr:jbuscr:v:12:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s41549-016-0001-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michelle Poland & David C Maré, 2005. "Defining Geographic Communities," Urban/Regional 0509016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Procter, Roger, 2008. "Inside the Black box: Policies for Economic Growth," Occasional Papers 08/8, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- David C. Maré, 2005. "Indirect Effects of Active Labour Market Policies," Working Papers 05_01, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- W. A. Razzak, 2016.
"New Zealand Labor Market Dynamics: Pre- and Post-global Financial Crisis,"
Journal of Business Cycle Research,
Springer;Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys (CIRET), vol. 12(1), pages 49-79, September.
- Razzak, Weshah, 2013. "New Zealand Labour Market Dynamics Pre- and post-global financial crisis," MPRA Paper 52462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weshah Razzak, 2014. "New Zealand Labour Market Dynamics: Pre- and Post-global Financial Crisis," Treasury Working Paper Series 14/03, New Zealand Treasury.
- Arthur Grimes, 2005. "Intra & Inter-Regional Industry Shocks: A New Metric with an Application to Australasian Currency Union," Macroeconomics 0509019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christine Tamásy & Richard Le Heron, 2008. "The Geography Of Firm Formation In New Zealand," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 99(1), pages 37-52, February.
More about this item
- L - Industrial Organization
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0509006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.