Report NEP-EFF-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Escribano, Álvaro & Pena, Jorge & Orte, Manuel De & Guasch, J. Luis, 2008. "Investment climate and firm’s economic performance: econometric methodology and application to Turkey's investment climate survey," UC3M Working papers. Economics we082113, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Item repec:ctl:louvco:2008012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Escribano, Álvaro & Pena, Jorge & Orte, Manuel De & Guasch, J. Luis, 2008. "Investment climate assessment based on demean Olley and Pakes decompositions: methodology and application to Turkey's investment climate survey," UC3M Working papers. Economics we082012, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Joze P. Damijan & Jose de Sousa & Olivier Lamotte, 2008. "Does international openness affect productivity of local firms? Evidence from Southeastern Europe," LICOS Discussion Papers 21908, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Tord Kjellstrom & R. Sari Kovats & Simon J. Lloyd & Tom Holt & Tol, Richard S. J., 2008. "The Direct Impact of Climate Change on Regional Labour Productivity," Papers WP260, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Caruntu, Constantin & Lăpăduşi, Mihaela Loredana, 2008. "The work volume reflection in the profit’s mass," MPRA Paper 11437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fryges, Helmut & Wagner, Joachim, 2008. "Exports and Profitability: First Evidence for German Manufacturing Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 3798, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guasch, J. Luis & Escribano, Álvaro, 2008. "Robust methodology for investment climate assessment on productivity: application to investment climate surveys from Central America," UC3M Working papers. Economics we081911, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Nadja Wirz, 2008. "Assessing the Role of Technology Adoption in China's Growth Performance," EPRU Working Paper Series 2008-06, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Benoit Dostie & Rajshri Jayaraman, 2008. "Organizational redesign, information technologies and workplace productivity," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-08-007, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Bakht, Zaid & Salimullah, Md. & Yamagata, Tatsufumi & Yunus, Mohammad, 2008. "Competitiveness of the knitwear industry in Bangladesh : a study of industrial development amid global competition," IDE Discussion Papers 169, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kristof De Witte & David S. Saal, 2008. "Is a little sunshine all we need? On the impact of sunshine regulation on profits, productivity and prices in the Dutch drinking water sector," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0828, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Concetta Castiglione, 2008. "ICT Investments and Technical Efficiency in Italian Manufacturing Firms: The Productivity Paradox Revisited," Trinity Economics Papers tep0408, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Joze P. Damijan & Matija Rojec & Boris Majcen & Mark Knell, 2008. "Impact of Firm Heterogeneity on Direct and Spillover Effects of FDI: Micro Evidence from Ten Transition Countries," LICOS Discussion Papers 21808, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Heike Wetzel, 2008. "Productivity Growth in European Railways: Technological Progress,Efficiency Change and Scale Effects," Working Paper Series in Economics 101, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.