Environmental Efficiency Among Corn Ethanol Plants
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sesmero, Juan P. & Perrin, Richard K. & Fulginiti, Lilyan E., 2010. "Environmental Efficiency Among Corn Ethanol Plants," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61650, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Perrin, Richard K. & Fretes, Nickolas F. & Sesmero, Juan Pablo, 2009. "Efficiency in Midwest US corn ethanol plants: A plant survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1309-1316, April.
- Tim Coelli & Ludwig Lauwers & Guido Huylenbroeck, 2007. "Environmental efficiency measurement and the materials balance condition," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 3-12, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Yuan, Yan & Goto, Mika, 2017. "A literature study for DEA applied to energy and environment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 104-124.
- Wettemann, Patrick Johannes Christopher & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe, 2017. "An efficiency-based concept to assess potential cost and greenhouse gas savings on German dairy farms," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 27-37.
- Wettemann, Patrick, 2015. "Die Entwicklung der Produktivität von Marktfruchtbetrieben unter Berücksichtigung von Treibhausgasemissionen," 55th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, September 23-25, 2015 209213, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Wamisho, Kassu, 2012. "The Shadow Price of GHG Reduction in Corn Ethanol Plants," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124719, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Wamisho, Kassu, 2012. "The Shadow Price of GHG Reduction in Corn Ethanol Plants," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126862, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mallory, Mindy L. & Irwin, Scott H. & Hayes, Dermot J., 2012. "How Market Efficiency and the Theory of Storage Link Corn and Ethanol Markets Energy Economics," ISU General Staff Papers 201211010700001537, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2012-08-23 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENV-2012-08-23 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae12:130167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.