Potential Economic And Poverty Impact Of Improved Chickpea Technologies In Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arega D. Alene & Abebe Menkir & S. O. Ajala & B. Badu-Apraku & A. S. Olanrewaju & V. M. Manyong & Abdou Ndiaye, 2009. "The economic and poverty impacts of maize research in West and Central Africa," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(5), pages 535-550, September.
- Fan, Shenggen & Johnson, Michael & Saurkar, Anuja & Makombe, Tsitsi, 2008.
"Investing in African agriculture to halve poverty by 2015:,"
IFPRI discussion papers
751, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fan, S., 2008. "Investing in african agriculture to halve poverty by 2015," IWMI Working Papers H041613, International Water Management Institute.
- Zeddies, Jurgen & Schaab, R.P. & Neuenschwander, P. & Herren, H.R., 2001. "Economics of biological control of cassava mealybug in Africa," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 24(2), January.
- Davis, Jeffrey S. & Oram, Peter A. & Ryan, James G., 1987. "Assessment of Agricultural Research Priorities: An International Perspective," Monographs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, number 118048.
- Gatzweiler, Franz W. & Reichhuber, Anke & Hein, Lars, 2007. "Why financial incentives can destroy economically valuable biodiversity in Ethiopia," Discussion Papers 7119, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Zeddies, J. & Schaab, R. P. & Neuenschwander, P. & Herren, H. R., 2000. "Economics of biological control of cassava mealybug in Africa," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 209-219, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Verkaart, Simone & Munyua, Bernard G. & Mausch, Kai & Michler, Jeffrey D., 2017. "Welfare impacts of improved chickpea adoption: A pathway for rural development in Ethiopia?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 50-61.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic impact; chickpea; improved varieties; Ethiopia; Crop Production/Industries; Food Security and Poverty; Production Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-09-22 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2012-09-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae12:132553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .