Economics of biological control of cassava mealybug in Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pal, Suresh, 2011. "Impacts of CGIAR Crop Improvement and Natural Resource Management Research: A Review of Evidence," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 24(2), December.
- Prabhu Pingali, 2010.
"Global agriculture R&D and the changing aid architecture,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(s1), pages 145-153, November.
- Pingali, Prabhu L., 2009. "Global agriculture R&D and the changing aid architecture," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 53211, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Raltzer, David A. & Lindner, Robert K., 2005. "Review of the Returns to ACIAR's Bilateral R&D Investments," Impact Assessment Series (IAS) 113215, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research.
- Kipkoech, Anderson Kipruto & Schulthess, Fritz & Yabann, Wilson K. & Kipsat, Mary J. & Mithofer, Dagmar, 2010. "Measuring the economic value of redistributing parasitoids for the control of the maize stemborer Busseola fusca Fuller (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae) in Kenya," Journal of Cooperatives, NCERA-210, vol. 4(2), June.
- Nweke, Felix, 2009. "Controlling cassava mosaic virus and cassava mealybug in Sub-Saharan Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 912, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- De Groote, H. & Ajuonu, O. & Attignon, S. & Djessou, R. & Neuenschwander, P., 2003. "Economic impact of biological control of water hyacinth in Southern Benin," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 105-117, April.
- Renkow, Mitch & Byerlee, Derek, 2010. "The impacts of CGIAR research: A review of recent evidence," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 391-402, October.
- Macharia, Ibrahim & Orr, Alastair & Simtowe, Franklin & Asfaw, Solomon, 2012. "Potential Economic And Poverty Impact Of Improved Chickpea Technologies In Ethiopia," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 132553, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Maredia, Mywish K., 2009. "Improving the proof: Evolution of and emerging trends in impact assessment methods and approaches in agricultural development," IFPRI discussion papers 929, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Raitzer, David A. & Kelley, Timothy G., 2008. "Benefit-cost meta-analysis of investment in the International Agricultural Research Centers of the CGIAR," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-3), pages 108-123, March.
- Nordblom, T. L. & Smyth, M. J. & Swirepik, A. & Sheppard, A. W. & Briese, D. T., 2002. "Spatial economics of biological control: investing in new releases of insects for earlier limitation of Paterson's curse in Australia," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 403-424, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:24:y:2000:i:2:p:209-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.