Economic impact of biological control of water hyacinth in Southern Benin
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Waterhouse, Doug F. & Dillon, Birribi & Vincent, David P., 1998. "Economic benefits to Papua New Guinea and Australia from the biological control of banana skipper (Erionota thrax)," Impact Assessment Series (IAS) 47653, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research.
- Zeddies, Jurgen & Schaab, R.P. & Neuenschwander, P. & Herren, H.R., 2001. "Economics of biological control of cassava mealybug in Africa," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 24(2), January.
- Hugo De Groote & Orou-Kobi Douro-Kpindou & Zakaria Ouambama & Comlan Gbongboui & Dieter Müller & Serge Attignon & Chris Lomer, 2001. "Assessing the feasibility of biological control of locusts and grasshoppers in West Africa: Incorporating the farmers' perspective," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 18(4), pages 413-428, December.
- Costanza, Robert & Farber, Stephen C. & Maxwell, Judith, 1989. "Valuation and management of wetland ecosystems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 335-361, December.
- Zeddies, J. & Schaab, R. P. & Neuenschwander, P. & Herren, H. R., 2000. "Economics of biological control of cassava mealybug in Africa," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 209-219, January.
- Higgins, Steven I. & Turpie, Jane K. & Costanza, Robert & Cowling, Richard M. & Le Maitre, Dave C. & Marais, Christo & Midgley, Guy F., 1997. "An ecological economic simulation model of mountain fynbos ecosystems: Dynamics, valuation and management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 155-169, August.
- Bockstael, N. & Costanza, R. & Strand, I. & Boynton, W. & Bell, K. & Wainger, L., 1995. "Ecological economic modeling and valuation of ecosystems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 143-159, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kipkoech, Anderson Kipruto & Schulthess, Fritz & Yabann, Wilson K. & Kipsat, Mary J. & Mithofer, Dagmar, 2010. "Measuring the economic value of redistributing parasitoids for the control of the maize stemborer Busseola fusca Fuller (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae) in Kenya," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(2), June.
- Kipkoech, Anderson Kipruto & Schulthess, Fritz & Yabann, Wilson K. & Kipsat, Mary J. & Mithofer, Dagmar, 2010. "Measuring the economic value of redistributing parasitoids for the control of the maize stemborer Busseola fusca Fuller (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae) in Kenya," Journal of Cooperatives, NCERA-210, vol. 4(2), June.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:354:y:2017:i:c:p:88-103 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mywish K. Maredia & David Anthony Raitzer, 2010. "Estimating overall returns to international agricultural research in Africa through benefit-cost analysis: a "best-evidence" approach," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(1), pages 81-100, January.
- Groote, Hugo De, 2011. "How to write a great paper in agricultural development and get it published," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(2), September.
- Midingoyi, Soul-kifouly & Hippolyte, Affognon & Georges, Ong'amo & Bruno, LeRu, 2015. "Economic Welfare Change Attributable to Biological Control of Lepidopteran Cereal Stemborer Pests in East and Southern Africa: Cases of Maize and Sorghum in Kenya, Mozambique and Zambia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212461, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:45:y:2003:i:1:p:105-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.