The Value Of Ecological And Economic Information In Water Quality Management
Replaced with revised version of paper 08/25/03.
|Date of creation:||2003|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Teigen, Lloyd D. & Singer, Florence, 1992. "Weather in U.S. Agriculture: Monthly Temperature and Precipitation by State and Farm Production Region, 1950-90," Statistical Bulletin 154763, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Abler, David G. & Shortle, James S. & Carmichael, Jeffrey J. & Horan, Richard D., 2001. "Climate Change, Agriculture, And Water Quality In The Chesapeake Bay Region," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20504, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Stavins, Robert N., 1996. "Correlated Uncertainty and Policy Instrument Choice," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 218-232, March.
- Ribaudo, Marc & Horan, Richard D. & Smith, Mark E., 1999. "Economics of Water Quality Protection from Nonpoint Sources: Theory and Practice," Agricultural Economics Reports 33913, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Thomas W. Hertel & Kyle Stiegert & Harry Vroomen, 1996. "Nitrogen-Land Substitution in Corn Production: A Reconciliation of Aggregate and Firm-Level Evidence," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(1), pages 30-40.
- James Shortle & David Abler & Richard Horan, 1998. "Research Issues in Nonpoint Pollution Control," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 571-585, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea03:22180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.