New challenges in the cassava transformation in Nigeria and Ghana:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- D. Gale Johnson, 2000. "Population, Food, and Knowledge," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Felix I. Nweke, 1978. "Agricultural Credit In Ghana: Priorities And Needs For Domestic Food Production," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 26(3), pages 38-46, November.
- Michael Johnson & William Masters, 2004. "Complementarity and sequencing of innovations: new varieties and mechanized processing for cassava in West Africa," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 19-31.
- Ifpri, 1976. "Meeting food needs in the developing world: the location and magnitude of the task in the next decade," Research reports 1, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Haggblade, Steven & Tembo, Gelson, 2003. "Conservation farming in Zambia:," EPTD discussion papers 108, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Scott, Gregory J. & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Ringler, Claudia, 2000. "Roots and tubers for the 21st century," 2020 vision briefs 66, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Umeh, Joseph Chinedu & Asogwa, B.C., 2005. "Farm Management Dividends in a Friendly Policy Environment: The Case of Cassava Industry in Nigeria," 15th Congress, Campinas SP, Brazil, August 14-19, 2005 24268, International Farm Management Association.
- Acheampong, Patricia Pinamang & Owusu, Victor & Nurah, Gyiele K., 2013. "Farmers Preferences for Cassava Variety Traits: Empirical Evidence from Ghana," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161633, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Chandra, Vandana & Osorio Rodarte, Israel, 2007. "Options for Export Diversification and Faster Export Growth in Ghana," MPRA Paper 18539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rudi, Nderim & Norton, George W. & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger & Asumugha, Godwin N., 2010.
"Economic impact analysis of marker-assisted breeding for resistance to pests and post harvest deterioration in cassava,"
African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(2), June.
- Rudi, Nderim & Norton, George W. & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger & Asumugha, Godwin N., 2010. "Economic impact analysis of marker-assisted breeding for resistance to pests and post harvest deterioration in cassava," Journal of Cooperatives, NCERA-210, vol. 4(2), June.
- World Bank, 2007. "Ghana - Meeting the Challenge of Accelerated and Shared Growth : Country Economic Memorandum, Volume 1. Background Papers," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7661, The World Bank.
- Awerije, Brodrick O. & Rahman, Sanzidur, 2014. "Profitability and efficiency of cassava production at the farm-level in Delta Stae, Nigeria," International Journal of Agricultural Management, Institute of Agricultural Management;International Farm Management Association, vol. 3(4), July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:eptddp:118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .