Roots and tubers for the 21st century: trends, projections and policy options
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brush, Stephen B. & Taylor, J. Edward & Bellon, Mauricio R., 1992. "Technology adoption and biological diversity in Andean potato agriculture," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 365-387, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Acheampong, Patricia Pinamang & Owusu, Victor & Nurah, Gyiele K., 2013. "Farmers Preferences for Cassava Variety Traits: Empirical Evidence from Ghana," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161633, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Kadaja, Jüri & Saue, Triin, 2016. "Potential effects of different irrigation and drainage regimes on yield and water productivity of two potato varieties under Estonian temperate climate," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 61-71.
- Nyairo, Risper & Onwonga, Richard & Cherogony, Kipruto & Luedeling, Eike, 2014. "Applicability of Climate Analogues for Climate Change Adaptation Planning in Bugabira Commune of Burundi," Sustainable Agriculture Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 3(4).
- Ohajianya, D.O. & Ugochukwu, Albert I., 2011. "An Ordered Probit Model Analysis of Transaction costs and Market Participation by Sweet Potato Farmers in South Eastern Nigeria," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108936, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie), 2014. "Future Prospects for Sweetpotato Processing in Papua New Guinea," Australasian Agribusiness Perspectives 234410, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment.
More about this item
KeywordsTubers Economic aspects Developing countries.; Root-crops Economic aspects Developing countries.; Agricultural economics and policies.; Food supply Developing countries Forecasting.; Assessment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:2020dp:31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .