Roots and tubers for the 21st century: trends, projections and policy options
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brush, Stephen B. & Taylor, J. Edward & Bellon, Mauricio R., 1992. "Technology adoption and biological diversity in Andean potato agriculture," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 365-387, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Acheampong, Patricia Pinamang & Owusu, Victor & Nurah, Gyiele K., 2013. "Farmers Preferences for Cassava Variety Traits: Empirical Evidence from Ghana," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161633, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Kadaja, Jüri & Saue, Triin, 2016. "Potential effects of different irrigation and drainage regimes on yield and water productivity of two potato varieties under Estonian temperate climate," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 61-71.
- Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie), 2014. "Future Prospects for Sweetpotato Processing in Papua New Guinea," Australasian Agribusiness Perspectives 234410, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment.
- Nyairo, Risper & Onwonga, Richard & Cherogony, Kipruto & Luedeling, Eike, 2014. "Applicability of Climate Analogues for Climate Change Adaptation Planning in Bugabira Commune of Burundi," Sustainable Agriculture Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 3(4).
- Ohajianya, D.O. & Ugochukwu, Albert I., 2011. "An Ordered Probit Model Analysis of Transaction costs and Market Participation by Sweet Potato Farmers in South Eastern Nigeria," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108936, Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsTubers Economic aspects Developing countries.; Root-crops Economic aspects Developing countries.; Agricultural economics and policies.; Food supply Developing countries Forecasting.; Assessment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:2020dp:31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .