The convention on biological diversity and agriculture: Implications and unresolved debates1
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Deardorff, Alan V, 1992. "Welfare Effects of Global Patent Protection," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 59(233), pages 35-51, February.
- A. J. Singh & D. Byerlee, 1990. "Relative Variability In Wheat Yields Across Countries And Over Time," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 21-32.
- Sedjo, Roger A, 1992. "Property Rights, Genetic Resources, and Biotechnological Change," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(1), pages 199-213, April.
- Brush, Stephen B., 1992. "Farmer's rights and genetic conservation in traditional farming systems," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(11), pages 1617-1630, November.
- Carl E. Pray & Mary Knudson, 1994. "Impact Of Intellectual Property Rights On Genetic Diversity: The Case Of U.S. Wheat," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 12(1), pages 102-112, 01.
- repec:fth:michin:259 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zohrabian, Armineh, 1995. "Genetic Resources Conservation And Maintenance In The Former Soviet Union," Staff Papers 14000, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Evenson, Robert E & Gollin, Douglas, 1997.
"Genetic Resources, International Organizations, and Improvement in Rice Varieties,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(3), pages 471-500, April.
- Evenson, R.E. & Gollin, D., 1994. "Genetic Resources, International Organizations, and the Rice Varietal Improvement," Papers 713, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Wright, Brian D., 1996. "Crop genetic resource policy: towards a research agenda," EPTD discussion papers 19, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Edward Barbier & Bruce Aylward, 1996. "Capturing the pharmaceutical value of biodiversity in a developing country," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(2), pages 157-181, September.
- Scott Barrett, 1994. "The biodiversity supergame," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(1), pages 111-122, February.
- Brush, Stephen B. & Taylor, J. Edward & Bellon, Mauricio R., 1992. "Technology adoption and biological diversity in Andean potato agriculture," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 365-387, October.
- Altieri, Miguel A. & Masera, Omar, 1993. "Sustainable rural development in Latin America: building from the bottom-up," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 93-121, April. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:26:y:1998:i:4:p:551-570. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.