Contact information of Nigerian Agricultural Policy Research Journal (NAPReJ)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:naprej. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: .
2016, Volume 01, Issue 1
- 292052 Effects of Climate Variability on Grain Yield in Nigeria: An FM-OLS Model Approach
by Kalu, C.A. & Mbanasor, J.A.
- 292053 Cover Page
- 292054 Preliminary Pages and Table of Content
- 292055 Effects of Financial Service Delivery and Trade Openness on Economic Growth in Nigeria (1970-2010): Implications for Nigerian Agricultural Trade Development
by Onoja, A.O. & Achike, A.I.
- 292056 The Nexus Between Horticultural Farming, Biotechnology and Food Security in Ghana
by Asem, F.E.
- 292057 Analysis of Technical Efficiency and its determinants in Rice Production: Evidence from Abia State, Nigeria
by Ndubueze-Ogaraku, M.E. & Ogbonna, M.C.
- 292058 Effects of Rice Farmers' Socioeconomic Characteristics on Child Labour Use in Imo State, Nigeria
by Ejiogu, A.O. & Onyenoneke, E.C.
- 292059 Assessment of Beneficiaries Satisfaction with FADAMA III/SEEFOR Funded Rural Infrastructures and Productive Assets
by Ike, P.C.
- 292060 Impact Evaluation of Agricultural Infrastructure on Small Holder Farming Production in Delta State, Nigeria
by Oyoboh, D.E.
- 292061 Analysis of Fadama III Project's Impact on Productivity of Watermelon Production in Misau Local Government Area, Bauchi State, Nigeria
by Sani, R.M. & Sani, H.M. & Maule, U.M. & Abdulahi, U.M.
- 292062 Climate Change and Agricultural Production in Nigeria: A Review of Status, Causes and Consequences
by Nzeh, E.C. & Uke, P.C. & Attamah, N. & Nzeh, D.C. & Agu, O.
- 292063 The Role of Cooperatives in Financing Food Crop Production in Nigeria: Evidence from Rice Farms in Ideato-North LGA, Imo State
by Ejiogu, A.O.
- 292064 Comparative Analysis of Leaf Characteristics of Irvingia gabonensis and Irvingia wombolu, in Southern Nigeria: Implication for Food Security and Policy in Nigeria
by Ujor, G.C.
- 292065 Cost and Returns Structure in Garri and Fufu Processing in Rivers State, Nigeria
by Uche, C.