Impacts of CGIAR Crop Improvement and Natural Resource Management Research: A Review of Evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bourdillon, Michael & Hebinck, Paul & Hoddinott, John & Kinsey, Bill & Marondo, John & Mudege, Netsayi & Owens, Trudy, 2003.
"Assessing the impact of high-yielding varieties of maize in resettlement areas of Zimbabwe,"
161, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bourdillon, Michael & Hebinck, Paul & Hoddinott, John & Kinsey, Bill & Marondo, John & Mudege, Netsayi & Owens, Trudy, 2003. "Assessing the impact of high-yielding varieties of maize in resettlement areas of Zimbabwe," FCND discussion papers 161, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gollin, Douglas, 2006. "Impacts of International Research on Intertemporal Yield Stability in Wheat and Maize: An Economic Assessment," Impact Studies 7657, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Adato, Michelle & Haddad, Lawrence James & Hazell, Peter B. R., 2003. "Impacts of agricultural research on poverty," FCND briefs 164, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Shenggen Fan & Peter Hazell & Sukhadeo Thorat, 2000. "Government Spending, Growth and Poverty in Rural India," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(4), pages 1038-1051.
- Langyintuo, Augustine S. & Setimela, Peter S., 2007. "Assessment of the effectiveness of maize seed assistance to vulnerable farm households in Zimbabwe," Impact Studies 7655, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Lantican, Maximina A. & Dubin, H. Jesse & Morris, Michael L., 2005. "Impacts of International Wheat Breeding Research in the Developing World, 1988-2002," Impact Studies 7654, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Shiyani, R. L. & Joshi, P. K. & Asokan, M. & Bantilan, M. C. S., 2002. "Adoption of improved chickpea varieties: KRIBHCO experience in tribal region of Gujarat, India," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 33-39, May.
- Zeddies, J. & Schaab, R. P. & Neuenschwander, P. & Herren, H. R., 2000. "Economics of biological control of cassava mealybug in Africa," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 209-219, January.
- Yoko KIJIMA & Dick SSERUNKUUMA & Keijiro OTSUKA, 2006. "How Revolutionary Is The "Nerica Revolution"? Evidence From Uganda," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 44(2), pages 252-267.
- Laxmi, Vijay & Erenstein, Olaf & Gupta, Raj K., 2007. "Impact of Zero Tillage in India's Rice-Wheat Systems," Impact Studies 56093, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- repec:wfi:wfbook:37100 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:42-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- De los Santos, Luis Alberto & Bravo-Ureta, Boris Eduardo & Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan, 2017. "Are Natural Resource Management Programs Beneficial? Evidence from the POSAF-II case in Nicaragua," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261282, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aerrae:118226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeraiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.