The Green Revolution and Infant Mortality in India
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bharadwaj, Prashant & Fenske, James & Ali Mirza, Rinchan & Kala, Namrata, 2018. "The Green Revolution and Infant Mortality in India," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 385, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Gollin, Douglas & Hansen, Casper Worm & Wingender, Asger, 2016.
"Two Blades of Grass: The Impact of the Green Revolution,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11611, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Douglas Gollin & Casper Worm Hansen & Asger Wingender, 2018. "Two Blades of Grass: The Impact of the Green Revolution," NBER Working Papers 24744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Gollin & Casper Worm Hansen & Asger Wingender, 2016. "Two Blades of Grass: The Impact of the Green Revolution," CSAE Working Paper Series 2016-30, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Richard Hornbeck & Pinar Keskin, 2014. "The Historically Evolving Impact of the Ogallala Aquifer: Agricultural Adaptation to Groundwater and Drought," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 190-219, January.
- Christina Paxson & Norbert Schady, 2005. "Child Health and Economic Crisis in Peru," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 19(2), pages 203-223.
- Fan, Shenggen & Zhang, Linxiu & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2002. "Growth, inequality, and poverty in rural China: the role of public investments," Research reports 125, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Abhijit Banerjee & Lakshmi Iyer, 2005.
"History, Institutions, and Economic Performance: The Legacy of Colonial Land Tenure Systems in India,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(4), pages 1190-1213, September.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Lakshmi Iyer, 2010. "History Institutions and Economic Performance: The Legacy of Colonial Land Tenure Systems in India," Working Papers id:2811, eSocialSciences.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Adato, Michelle & Haddad, Lawrence James & Hazell, P. B. R., 2003. "Impacts of agricultural research on poverty: findings of an integrated economic and social analysis," EPTD discussion papers 111, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Cutler, David M. & Knaul, Felicia & Lozano, Rafael & Mendez, Oscar & Zurita, Beatriz, 2002.
"Financial crisis, health outcomes and ageing: Mexico in the 1980s and 1990s,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 279-303, May.
- David M. Cutler & Felicia Knaul & Rafael Lozano & Oscar Mendez & Beatriz Zurita, 2000. "Financial Crisis, Health Outcomes and Aging: Mexico in the 1980s and 1990s," NBER Working Papers 7746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maluccio, John A., 2005. "Coping with the “coffee crisis” in Central America: The Role of the Nicaraguan Red de Protección Social," FCND discussion papers 188, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kaivan Munshi & Mark R. Rosenzweig, 2005.
"Why is Mobility in India so Low? Social Insurance, Inequality, and Growth,"
CID Working Papers
121, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Kaivan Munshi & Mark Rosenzweig, 2009. "Why is Mobility in India so Low? Social Insurance, Inequality, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 14850, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dana G. Dalrymple, 2008. "International agricultural research as a global public good: concepts, the CGIAR experience and policy issues," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 347-379.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dias, Mateus & Rocha, Rudi & Soares, Rodrigo R., 2019.
"Glyphosate Use in Agriculture and Birth Outcomes of Surrounding Populations,"
IZA Discussion Papers
12164, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mateus Dias & Rudi Rocha & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2019. "Glyphosate Use in Agriculture and Birth Outcomes of Surrounding Populations," Documentos de Trabajo LACEA 017176, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wrk:warwec:1175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Nash). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaruk.html .