The Green Revolution and Infant Mortality in India
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bharadwaj, Prashant & Fenske, James & Mirza, Rinchan Ali & Namrata Kala,, 2018. "The Green Revolution and Infant Mortality in India," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1175, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gollin, Douglas & Hansen, Casper Worm & Wingender, Asger, 2016.
"Two Blades of Grass: The Impact of the Green Revolution,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11611, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Douglas Gollin & Casper Worm Hansen & Asger Wingender, 2018. "Two Blades of Grass: The Impact of the Green Revolution," NBER Working Papers 24744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Gollin & Casper Worm Hansen & Asger Wingender, 2016. "Two Blades of Grass: The Impact of the Green Revolution," CSAE Working Paper Series 2016-30, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Richard Hornbeck & Pinar Keskin, 2014. "The Historically Evolving Impact of the Ogallala Aquifer: Agricultural Adaptation to Groundwater and Drought," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 190-219, January.
- Christina Paxson & Norbert Schady, 2005. "Child Health and Economic Crisis in Peru," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 19(2), pages 203-223.
- Fan, Shenggen & Zhang, Linxiu & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2002. "Growth, inequality, and poverty in rural China: the role of public investments," Research reports 125, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Abhijit Banerjee & Lakshmi Iyer, 2005.
"History, Institutions, and Economic Performance: The Legacy of Colonial Land Tenure Systems in India,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(4), pages 1190-1213, September.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Lakshmi Iyer, 2010. "History Institutions and Economic Performance: The Legacy of Colonial Land Tenure Systems in India," Working Papers id:2811, eSocialSciences.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Adato, Michelle & Haddad, Lawrence James & Hazell, P. B. R., 2003. "Impacts of agricultural research on poverty: findings of an integrated economic and social analysis," EPTD discussion papers 111, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Cutler, David M. & Knaul, Felicia & Lozano, Rafael & Mendez, Oscar & Zurita, Beatriz, 2002.
"Financial crisis, health outcomes and ageing: Mexico in the 1980s and 1990s,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 279-303, May.
- David M. Cutler & Felicia Knaul & Rafael Lozano & Oscar Mendez & Beatriz Zurita, 2000. "Financial Crisis, Health Outcomes and Aging: Mexico in the 1980s and 1990s," NBER Working Papers 7746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maluccio, John A., 2005. "Coping with the “coffee crisis” in Central America: The Role of the Nicaraguan Red de Protección Social," FCND discussion papers 188, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Dana G. Dalrymple, 2008. "International agricultural research as a global public good: concepts, the CGIAR experience and policy issues," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 347-379.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dias, Mateus & Rocha, Rudi & Soares, Rodrigo R., 2019.
"Glyphosate Use in Agriculture and Birth Outcomes of Surrounding Populations,"
IZA Discussion Papers
12164, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mateus Dias & Rudi Rocha & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2019. "Glyphosate Use in Agriculture and Birth Outcomes of Surrounding Populations," Documentos de Trabajo LACEA 017176, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cge:wacage:385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Snape). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.