Report NEP-DEV-2018-09-03This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masters, William A. & Bai, Yan & Herforth, Anna & Sarpong, Daniel & Mishili, Fulgence & Kinabo, Joyce & Coates, Jennifer C., 2017. "Measuring Access to Nutritious Diets in Africa: Novel Price Indexes for Diet Diversity and the Cost of Nutrient Adequacy," 2018 Allied Social Sciences Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 5-7, 2018, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 264946, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bharadwaj, Prashant & Fenske, James & Ali Mirza, Rinchan & Kala, Namrata, 2018. "The Green Revolution and Infant Mortality in India," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 385, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Headey, Derek & Hirvonen, Kalle & Hoddinott, John, 2017. "Animal sourced foods and child stunting," 2018 Allied Social Sciences Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 5-7, 2018, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 265863, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Okyere, Charles Yaw & Pangaribowo, Evita Hanie & Asante, Felix Ankomah & von Braun, Joachim, 2017. "The Impacts of Household Water Quality Testing and Information on Safe Water Behaviors: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment in Ghana," Discussion Papers 256216, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Broussard, Nzinga H. & Tandon, Sharad, 2016. "Food Insecurity Measures: Experience-Based Versus Nutrition-Based Evidence From India, Bangladesh, and Ethiopia," Economic Research Report 262189, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Stark, Oded & Cukrowska-Torzewska, Ewa, 2018. "Gender differentiation in intergenerational care-giving and migration choices," Discussion Papers 270847, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Smart, Jenny Cairns & Tschirley, David & Smart, Francis, 2018. "Food System Transformation in Mozambique: An Assessment of Changing Diet Quality in the context of a Rising Middle Class," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 276052, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Narayanan, Sudha & Gerger, Nicolas & Rathore, Udayan & Naraparaju, Karthikeya, 2017. "Can social safety nets protect public health? The effect of India’s workfare and foodgrain subsidy programmes on anaemia," Discussion Papers 264342, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Carolyn Chisadza & Matthew Clance, 2018. "Conflict Heterogeneity in Africa," Working Papers 201852, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Getahun, Tigabu & Baumüller, Heike & Nigussie, Yalemzewd, 2018. "From agricultural to economic growth: Targeting investments across Africa," Discussion Papers 271153, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Mikémina, Pilo & Gerber, Nicolas & Wünscher, Tobias, 2018. "Impacts of Adaptation to Climate Change on farmers’ income in the Savana Region of Togo," Discussion Papers 271152, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Chaoran Chen & Diego Restuccia & Raul Santaeulalia-Llopis, 2018. "The Effects of Land Markets on Resource Allocation and Agricultural Productivity," 2018 Meeting Papers 105, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mensah, Emmanuel & Owusu, Solomon & Foster-McGregor, Neil & Szirmai, Adam, 2018. "Structural change, productivity growth and labour market turbulence in Africa," MERIT Working Papers 025, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Eyshi Rezaei, Ehsan & Gaiser, Thomas, 2018. "Yield effects of selected agronomic innovation packages in maize cropping systems of six countries in Sub-Saharan Africa," Discussion Papers 273119, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Ssozi, John & Asongu, Simplice & Amavilah, Voxi, 2018. "The Effectiveness of Development Aid for Agriculture in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 88530, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sahoo, Soham & Klasen, Stephan, 2018. "Gender Segregation in Education and Its Implications for Labour Market Outcomes: Evidence from India," IZA Discussion Papers 11660, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jamal, Haroon, 2018. "Mother‘s Empowerment and Child Malnutrition: Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 87949, University Library of Munich, Germany.