Diffusion and spillover of new technology: a heterogeneous-agent model for cassava in West Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Camara, Youssouf & Staatz, John M. & Crawford, Eric W., 2001. "Comparing The Profitability Of Cassava-Based Production Systems In Three West African Countries: Cote D'Ivoire, Ghana And Nigeria," Staff Papers 11593, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Davis, Jeffrey S. & Oram, Peter A. & Ryan, James G., 1987. "Assessment of Agricultural Research Priorities: An International Perspective," Monographs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, number 118048.
- Pardey, Philip G., 1986. "Public sector production of agricultural knowledge," Faculty Theses and Dissertations 121800, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Wood, Stanley & Pardey, Philip G., 1997. "Agroecological aspects of evaluating agricultural research and development:," EPTD discussion papers 23, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bumb, Balu L. & Johnson, Michael E. & Fuentes, Porfirio A., 2011. "Policy options for improving regional fertilizer markets in West Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 1084, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Takeshima, Hiroyuki, 2009. "Sensitivity of welfare effects estimated by equilibrium displacement model: A biological productivity growth for semisubsistence crops in Sub-Sahara African market with high transaction costs," IFPRI discussion papers 936, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Johnson, M., 2014. "Exploring strategic priorities for regional agricultural research and development investments in Southern Africa," IWMI Working Papers H046297, International Water Management Institute.
- Liangzhi You & Michael Johnson, 2010.
"Exploring strategic priorities for regional agricultural R&D investments in East and Central Africa,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(2), pages 177-190, March.
- You, Liangzhi & Johnson, Michael, 2008. "Exploring strategic priorities for regional agricultural R&D investments in East and Central Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 776, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rudi, Nderim & Norton, George W. & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger & Asumugha, Godwin N., 2010.
"Economic impact analysis of marker-assisted breeding for resistance to pests and post harvest deterioration in cassava,"
Journal of Cooperatives,
NCERA-210, vol. 4(2), June.
- Rudi, Nderim & Norton, George W. & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger & Asumugha, Godwin N., 2010. "Economic impact analysis of marker-assisted breeding for resistance to pests and post harvest deterioration in cassava," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(2), June.
- Johnson, Michael E. & Benin, Samuel & You, Liangzhi & Diao, Xinshen & Chilonda, Pius & Kennedy, Adam, 2014. "Exploring strategic priorities for regional agricultural research and development investments in southern Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 1318, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Komarek, Adam M. & Waldron, Scott A. & Brown, Colin G., 2012. "An exploration of livestock-development policies in western China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 12-20.
- Lixia He & Theodore M. Horbulyk, 2010. "Market-Based Policy Instruments, Irrigation Water Demand, and Crop Diversification in the Bow River Basin of Southern Alberta," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 58(2), pages 191-213, June.
- He, Lixia & Horbulyk, Theodore M., 2006. "Policy Instruments and Agricultural Water Allocation in the Bow River Basin of Southern Alberta," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21240, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Musumba, Mark & Zhang, Yuquan W., 2016. "Implications of Seasonal Price and Productivity Changes at the Household Level in Uganda - A Heterogeneous Agent Approach," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236282, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:35:y:2006:i:2:p:119-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.