Spatial and Temporal Maize Price Analysis in East Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tripp, Robert & Rohrbach, David, 2001. "Policies for African seed enterprise development," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 147-161, April.
- Randy Stringer & Prabhu Pingali, 2004. "Agriculture's Contributions to Economic and Social Development," The Electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, vol. 1(1), pages 1-5.
- Crawford, Eric & Kelly, Valerie & Jayne, T. S. & Howard, Julie, 2003. "Input use and market development in Sub-Saharan Africa: an overview," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 277-292, August.
- Tripp, Robert, 2001. "Can biotechnology reach the poor? The adequacy of information and seed delivery," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 249-264, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nzuma, Jonathan M. & Karugia, T.J. & Wanjiku, J. & Wambua, J. & Kirui, Oliver K., 2013. "Staple Food Price Volatility and Its Policy Implications in Kenya," 2013 Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161525, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Gitonga, Zachary M. & De Groote, Hugo & Kassie, Menale & Tefera, Tadele, 2013. "Impact of metal silos on households’ maize storage, storage losses and food security: An application of a propensity score matching," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 44-55.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-07-23 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2012-07-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae12:126844. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.