Smallholder competitiveness: insights from household pig production systems in Vietnam
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.iaae-agecon.org/Email: |
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2008. "Structural Transformation in the Pig Sector in an Adjusting Vietnam Market: A Preliminary Investigation of Supply-side Changes," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90619, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2010. "An Economic Study of Small Pigholders in Vietnam: Some Insights Gained and the Scope for Further Research," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90630, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Tiongco, Marites M. & Lapar, Ma. Lucila A. & Costales, Achilles & Son, Nguyen Tuan & Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Staal, Steven J., 2009. "Is Contract Farming Really Pro-poor? Empirical Evidence from Northern Vietnam," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51161, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Reardon, Thomas & Codron, Jean-Marie & Busch, Lawrence & Bingen, R. James & Harris, Craig, 1999. "Global Change In Agrifood Grades And Standards: Agribusiness Strategic Responses In Developing Countries," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 2(03/04).
- Anonymous & Gehlhar, Mark J., 2005. "New Directions In Global Food Markets," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33751, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae12:126820. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.