New Directions In Global Food Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rogers, Richard T. & Petraglia, Lisa M., 1994. "Agricultural Cooperatives and Market Performance in Food Manufacturing," Journal of Agricultural Cooperation, National Council of Farmer Cooperatives, vol. 9.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gómez, Miguel I. & Barrett, Christopher B. & Raney, Terri & Pinstrup-Andersen, Per & Meerman, Janice & Croppenstedt, André & Carisma, Brian & Thompson, Brian, 2013. "Post-green revolution food systems and the triple burden of malnutrition," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 129-138.
- Rostam Neuwirth, 2014. "“‘Novel food’ for thought” on law and policymaking in the global creative economy," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 13-50, February.
- Stamoulis, Kostas G. & Pingali, Prabhu L. & Reardon, Thomas, 2006.
"Impacts of Agrifood Market Transformation during Globalization on the Poor's Rural Nonfarm Employment: Lessons for Rural Business Development Programs,"
2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia
25556, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Reardon, Thomas & Pingali, Prabhu L. & Stamoulis, Kostas G., 2006. "Impacts of Agrifood Market Transformation during Globalization on the Poor's Rural Nonfarm Employment: Lessons for Rural Business Development Programs," Staff Papers 11572, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Bai, Junfei & Wahl, Thomas I. & McCluskey, Jill J., 2006. "Segmentation of Retail Food Store Formats in Qingdao, China," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21233, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lapar, Ma. Lucila A. & Nguyen, Ngoc Toan & Staal, Steven J. & Minot, Nicholas & Tisdell, Clement A. & Nguyen, Ngoc Que & Nguyen, Do Anh Tuan, 2012. "Smallholder competitiveness: insights from household pig production systems in Vietnam," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126820, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- DelVecchio, Pasquale & Ndou, Valentina & Sadguy, Nezha, 2008. "Brand-Based Competition in the Agri-Food Sector: Evidences from Italian SMEs," 110th Seminar, February 18-22, 2008, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 49890, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Marisol Velazquez, 2014. "Commercialization and consumption of coffee in Mexico," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1681, European Regional Science Association.
- Thomas Reardon & Kostas Stamoulis & Prabhu Pingali, 2007. "Rural nonfarm employment in developing countries in an era of globalization," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 37(s1), pages 173-183, December.
- Rich, Karl M. & Narrod, Clare A., 2010. "The role of public–private partnerships in promoting smallholder access to livestock markets in developing countries," IFPRI discussion papers 1001, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Regmi, Anita & Takeshima, Hiroyuki & Unnevehr, Laurian J., 2008. "Convergence in Global Food Demand and Delivery," Economic Research Report 56449, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Eric Giraud-Héraud & Hakim Hammoudi & Louis-Georges Soler, 2006. "Food Safety, Liability and Collective Norms," Working Papers hal-00243034, HAL.
- Laurian J. Unnevehr, 2007. "Food safety as a global public good," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 37(s1), pages 149-158, December.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal food markets; retail market; supply chains; high-value foods; food manufacturers; private labels; industry concentration; Agribusiness; Industrial Organization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersab:33751. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.