The Excitement and Value of Discovering Tourism Economics: Clem Tisdell's Journey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Tisdell, Clement A., 2006. "Students' Evaluation of Teaching Effectiveness: What Surveys Tell and What They Do Not Tell," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90546, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Tisdell, Clement A., 2009. "Quantitative Impacts of Teaching Attributes on University TEVAL Scores and their Implications," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90621, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Tisdell, Clement A. & Alauddin, Mohammad, 2002. "Market-Oriented Reforms in Bangladesh and their Impact on Poverty?," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90521, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2005. "An Overview and Assessment of The Economics of Leisure," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90540, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; ecological economics; economic development; environmental economics; India; nature-based tourism; sustainable tourism; tourism economics; wildlife conservation.; Environmental Economics and Policy; Teaching/Communication/Extension/Profession; F18; L83; O10; Q5;
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2010-06-18 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2010-06-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2010-06-18 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2010-06-18 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uqseet:90631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.