Report NEP-HIS-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tommy E. Murphy, 2010. "Persistence of Malthus or Persistence in Malthus? Mortality, Income, and Marriage in the French Fertility Decline of the Long Nineteenth Century?," Working Papers 363, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Fenske, James, 2010. "Institutions in African history and development: A review essay," MPRA Paper 23120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert H. Bates & Diego Pizano & Mauricio Carrizosa & Darrell Hueth, 2010. "Conversations with Great Economists. Economic Theory and Economic Policies in Periods of High Turbulence," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 007092, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Donze, Pierre-Yves, 2010. "Technological advantage and market loss: Siemens and the X-ray machine business in Japan (1900–1960)," MPRA Paper 23190, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timothy Guinnane & Susana Martinez-Rodriguez, 2010. "Did the Cooperative Start Life as a Joint-Stock Company? Business Law and Cooperatives in Spain, 1869-1931," Working Papers 987, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Kalina Dimitrova, 2010. "Monetary and Fiscal Policies in Bulgaria: Lessons from the Historical Record," ICER Working Papers 13-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Olav Bjerkholt & Duo Qin, 2010. "Teaching Economics As a Science: The 1930 Yale Lectures of Ragnar Frisch," Working Papers 665, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Bertrand BLANCHETON (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Jérome SCARABELLO, 2010. "Italian immigration in France (1870-1913) (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2010-13, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Fenske, James, 2010. "Does land abundance explain African institutions?," MPRA Paper 23222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcelo de Paiva Abreu & Felipe Tamega Fernandes, 2010. "The insurance industry in Brazil: a long-term view," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-109, Harvard Business School.
- Onkar, Shivraj Swami & N., Senthil Kumar & Palash, Baruah, 2010. "Post Reform Period Trends in Deposits and Credit Deployments of Regional Rural Banks in Karnataka," MPRA Paper 23289, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2010. "The Excitement and Value of Discovering Tourism Economics: Clem Tisdell's Journey," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90631, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Adam S. Posen, 2010. "The Realities and Relevance of Japan’s Great Recession: Neither Ran nor Rashomon," Working Paper Series WP10-7, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Yamauchi, Yuki & Endo, Takahiro, 2010. "Happen To Be Fashionable? : New Practice Creation Through The Sequence Of Multiple Actors," Working Paper Series 115, Center for Japanese Business Studies (HJBS), Graduate School of Commerce and Management Hitotsubashi University.
- Miguel Urrutia & Mauricio Ruíz, 2010. "Ciento setenta años de salarios reales en Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 007090, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- S. Michalopoulos & A. Naghavi & G. Prarolo, 2010. "Trade and Geography in the Economic Origins of Islam: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 700, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2009. "Economic Reform and Openness in China: China's Development Policies in the Last 30 Years," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90624, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Antonio G. CALAFATI & Paolo VENERI, 2010. "Re-defining the Boundaries of Major Italian Cities," Working Papers 342, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Quamrul Ashraf & Stelios Michalopoulos, 2010. "The Climatic Origins of the Neolithic Revolution: Theory and Evidence," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-02, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Feb 2011.
- Item repec:col:000381:007080 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M S Sriram, 2010. "Commercialisation of Microfinance in India: A Discussion on the Emperorâ€™s Apparel," Working Papers id:2539, eSocialSciences.
- Gallardo Ramiro, M V, 2010.
"El éxito de Inditex y la sombra de Hennes and Mauritz. Diferencias en la dirección estratégica
[Inditex succes, Hennes and Maurtiz's shade and their strategic management]," MPRA Paper 23154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martha Banbura & Domenico Giannone & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2010. "Nowcasting," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-021, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dunning, John & Pitelis, Christos, 2009. "The Political Economy of Globalization – Revisiting Stephen Hymer 50 Years On," MPRA Paper 23184, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marie Ferru, 2010. "Formation and geography of science-industry collaborations: the case of the University of Poitiers," Post-Print hal-00461262, HAL.
- Andrew Mearman, 2010. "What is this thing called ‘heterodox economics’?," Working Papers 1006, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.