Knowledge and the valuation of public goods and experiential commodities: information provision and acquisition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2006. "Knowledge and the Valuation of Public Goods and Experiential Commodities: Information Provision and Acquisition," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90545, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tisdell, Clement A. & Alauddin, Mohammad, 2002. "Market-Oriented Reforms in Bangladesh and their Impact on Poverty?," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90521, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2005. "An Overview and Assessment of The Economics of Leisure," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90540, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clem Tisdell & Clevo Wilson, 2012. "Nature-based Tourism and Conservation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13773.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2007. "Valuing the Otago Peninsula: The Economic Benefits of Conservation," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 55104, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Elena Ojea & Maria L. Loureiro, 2009. "Valuation Of Wildlife: Revising Some Additional Considerations For Scope Tests," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 27(2), pages 236-250, April.
More about this item
Keywordsbehavioural economics; contingent evaluation; experiential commodities; information provision; information acquisition; knowledge; public choice; public goods; nature conservation; valuation.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:gbusec:v:9:y:2007:i:2/3:p:170-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darren Simpson). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=168 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.