Outbound Business Travel Depends on Business Returns: Australian Evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Darrian Collins & Clem Tisdell, 2004. "Outbound Business Travel Depends on Business Returns: Australian Evidence," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 192-207, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tisdell, Clement A. & Alauddin, Mohammad, 2002. "Market-Oriented Reforms in Bangladesh and their Impact on Poverty?," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90521, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:3:p:367-377 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:56:y:2016:i:c:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andraz, Jorge M. & Rodrigues, Paulo M.M., 2016.
"Monitoring tourism flows and destination management: Empirical evidence for Portugal,"
Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1-7.
- Jorge Andraz & Paulo Rodrigues, 2016. "Monitoring tourism flows and destination management: Empirical evidence for Portugal," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2016_04, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
More about this item
KeywordsAustralia; business travel; outbound travel; theories of the firm; tourism; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uqseet:90527. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .