Niches and economic competition: implications for economic efficiency, growth and diversity
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Spence, 1976. "Product Selection, Fixed Costs, and Monopolistic Competition," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(2), pages 217-235.
- R. E. Caves & M. E. Porter, 1977. "From Entry Barriers to Mobility Barriers: Conjectural Decisions and Contrived Deterrence to New Competition," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(2), pages 241-261.
- Lasselle, Laurence & Svizzero, Serge & Tisdell, Clement Allan, 2001.
"Diversity, Globalisation and Market Stability,"
Economia Internazionale / International Economics,
Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 54(3), pages 385-399.
- Lasselle, Laurence & Svizzero, Serge & Tisdell, Clement A., 2001. "Diversity, Globalisation and Market Stability," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90501, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Laurence Lasselle & Serge Svizzero & Clem Tisdell, 2001. "Diversity, Globalisation and Market Stability," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200101, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Gallagher, Matthew, 1993. "Niche Overlap and Limiting Similarity: An Ecological Approach to the Theory of the Firm," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 63-77, February.
- Levinthal, Daniel A, 1998. "The Slow Pace of Rapid Technological Change: Gradualism and Punctuation in Technological Change," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 217-247, June.
- Clem Tisdell, 1999. "Diversity And Economic Evolution: Failures Of Competitive Economic Systems," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 17(2), pages 156-165, 04.
- B Ilbery & M Kneafsey, 1999. "Niche markets and regional speciality food products in Europe: towards a research agenda," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(12), pages 2207-2222, December.
- Bradburd, Ralph M & Ross, David R, 1989. "Can Small Firms Find and Defend Strategic Niches? A Test of the Porter Hypothesis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(2), pages 258-262, May.
- Gernot Grabher & David Stark, 1997. "Organizing Diversity: Evolutionary Theory, Network Analysis and Postsocialism," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 533-544.
- B Ilbery & M Kneafsey, 1999. "Niche Markets and Regional Speciality Food Products in Europe: Towards a Research Agenda," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 31(12), pages 2207-2222, December.
- Hirshleifer, Jack, 1977. "Economics from a Biological Viewpoint," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(1), pages 1-52, April.
- Jack Hirshleifer, 1977. "Economics from a Biological Viewpoint," UCLA Economics Working Papers 087, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Hodgson, Geoffrey M., 1997. "Economics and the return to Mecca: The recognition of novelty and emergence," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 399-412, October.
- Hannon, Bruce, 1997. "The use of analogy in biology and economics: From biology to economics, and back," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 471-488, October.
- Pepall, Lynne, 1992. "Strategic Product Choice and Niche Markets," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(2), pages 397-417, Summer. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)