Diversity, Globalisation and Market Stability
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clem Tisdell, 2004.
"Economic Competition and Evolution: Are There Lessons from Ecology?,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(2), pages 179-193, April.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2003. "Economic Competition and Evolution: Are there Lessons from Ecology?," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90526, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- ., 2013. "Market niches, competition and economic performance: more clues from ecology?," Chapters,in: Competition, Diversity and Economic Performance, chapter 8, pages 160-182 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- ., 2013. "Market impediments, restrained reactions and market dynamics," Chapters,in: Competition, Diversity and Economic Performance, chapter 9, pages 183-201 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Laurence Lasselle & Serge Svizzero & Clem Tisdell, 2001. "Heterogeneous Beliefs and Instability," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200111, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Tisdell, Clement A. & Alauddin, Mohammad, 2002. "Market-Oriented Reforms in Bangladesh and their Impact on Poverty?," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90521, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Tisdell, Clem & Seidl, Irmi, 2004.
"Niches and economic competition: implications for economic efficiency, growth and diversity,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 119-135, June.
- Tisdell, Clement A. & Seidl, Irmi, 2001. "Niches and Economic Competition: Implications for Economic Efficiency, Growth and Diversity," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90508, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Tisdell, Clement A. & Svizzero, Serge, 2003. "Globalization, Social Welfare and Labor Market Inequalities," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90525, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsDiversity; Globalisation; Heterogeneity of Behaviour; Instability; Environmental Economics and Policy; Financial Economics;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uqseet:90501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .