Diversity, Globalisation and Market Stability
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clem Tisdell, 2004.
"Economic Competition and Evolution: Are There Lessons from Ecology?,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(2), pages 179-193, April.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2003. "Economic Competition and Evolution: Are there Lessons from Ecology?," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90526, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- ., 2013. "Market niches, competition and economic performance: more clues from ecology?," Chapters,in: Competition, Diversity and Economic Performance, chapter 8, pages 160-182 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- ., 2013. "Market impediments, restrained reactions and market dynamics," Chapters,in: Competition, Diversity and Economic Performance, chapter 9, pages 183-201 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Laurence Lasselle & Serge Svizzero & Clem Tisdell, 2001. "Heterogeneous Beliefs and Instability," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200111, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Tisdell, Clement A. & Alauddin, Mohammad, 2002. "Market-Oriented Reforms in Bangladesh and their Impact on Poverty?," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90521, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Tisdell, Clem & Seidl, Irmi, 2004.
"Niches and economic competition: implications for economic efficiency, growth and diversity,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 119-135, June.
- Tisdell, Clement A. & Seidl, Irmi, 2001. "Niches and Economic Competition: Implications for Economic Efficiency, Growth and Diversity," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90508, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Tisdell, Clement A. & Svizzero, Serge, 2003. "Globalization, Social Welfare and Labor Market Inequalities," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90525, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsDiversity; Globalisation; Heterogeneity of Behaviour; Instability; Environmental Economics and Policy; Financial Economics;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uqseet:90501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.