Report NEP-TUR-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2010. "The Excitement and Value of Discovering Tourism Economics: Clem Tisdell's Journey," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90631, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- A. Di Liberto, 2010. "High skills, high growth: is tourism an exception?," Working Paper CRENoS 201011, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Blackman, Allen & Rivera, Jorge, 2010. "The Evidence Base for Environmental and Socioeconomic Impacts of “Sustainable” Certification," Discussion Papers dp-10-10-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2010. "Are tourists rational? Destination decisions and other results from a survey of visitors to a North Queensland natural site - Jourama Falls," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 90878, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Sumner La Croix & Kimberly Burnett, 2010. "The Impact of Civil Unions on Hawai`i’s Economy and Government," Working Papers 201008, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:col:000381:007087 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000381:007082 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2009. "Economic Challenges Faced by Small Island Economies: An Overview," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90627, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Duangmany Luangmany & Souphandone Voravong & Kaisorn Thanthathep & Daovinh Souphonphacdy & Malabou Baylatry, 2009. "Valuing Environmental Services Using Contingent Valuation Method," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper tp200910t4, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Oct 2009.
- Dang Le Hoa & Nguyen Thi Y Ly, 2009. "Willingness to Pay for the Preservation of Lo Go - Xa Mat National Park in Vietnam," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper tp200911t2, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Nov 2009.
- Pek, Chuen-Khee & Tee, Chee-Hoong & Ng, Phuay-Ying, 2010. "A Contingent Valuation Estimation of Hill Recreational and Services Values in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 23125, University Library of Munich, Germany.