Concepts of Competition in Theory and Practice
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clem Tisdell, 2004.
"Economic Competition and Evolution: Are There Lessons from Ecology?,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(2), pages 179-193, April.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2003. "Economic Competition and Evolution: Are there Lessons from Ecology?," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90526, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Tisdell, Clem, 2003.
"Socioeconomic causes of loss of animal genetic diversity: analysis and assessment,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 365-376, July.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2002. "Socioeconomic Causes of Loss of Animal Genetic Diversity: Analysis and Assessment," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 48741, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Tisdell, Clement A. & Svizzero, Serge, 2003. "Globalization, Social Welfare and Labor Market Inequalities," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90525, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2001. "Competition, Evolution and Optimisation: Comparisons of Models in Economics and Ecology," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 48384, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Tisdell, Clement A. & Alauddin, Mohammad, 2002. "Market-Oriented Reforms in Bangladesh and their Impact on Poverty?," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90521, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uqseet:90469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.