Livestock Marketing and Supply Chain Management of Livestock Products
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reardon, Thomas & Minten, Bart, 2011. "The quiet revolution in India's food supply chains:," IFPRI discussion papers 1115, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lapar, Ma. Lucila A. & Nguyen, Ngoc Toan & Staal, Steven J. & Minot, Nicholas & Tisdell, Clement A. & Nguyen, Ngoc Que & Nguyen, Do Anh Tuan, 2012. "Smallholder competitiveness: insights from household pig production systems in Vietnam," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126820, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ouma, Emily Awuor & Obare, Gideon A. & Staal, Steven J., 2003. "Cattle As Assets: Assessment Of Non-Market Benefits From Cattle In Smallholder Kenyan Crop-Livestock Systems," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25895, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Bachke, Maren E. & Bellemare, Marc F. & Michelson, Hope C. & Narayanan, Sudha & Walker, Thomas F., 2012. "Smallholder Participation in Contract Farming: Comparative Evidence from Five Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 715-730.
- Owango, M. & J. Staal, S. & Kenyanjui, M. & Lukuyu, B. & Njubi, D. & Thorpe, W., 1998. "Dairy co-operatives and policy reform in Kenya: effects of livestock service and milk market liberalisation," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 173-185, April.
- Hamza, Kanar H. & Rich, Karl M. & Baker, A. Derek & Hendrickx, Saskia, 2014. "Commercializing Smallholder Value Chains for Goats in Mozambique: A System Dynamics Approach," 2014 International European Forum, February 17-21, 2014, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 199342, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Kaitibie, Simeon & Omore, Amos & Rich, Karl & Kristjanson, Patti, 2010. "Kenyan Dairy Policy Change: Influence Pathways and Economic Impacts," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1494-1505, October.
- Kumar, Anjani & Staal, Steven J. & Baltenweck, Isabelle & Lapar, Lucy L., 2010. "Traditional Milk Market in Assam: Potential for Income and Employment Generation," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 65(4).
- Kees Swaans & Birgit Boogaard & Ramkumar Bendapudi & Hailemichael Taye & Saskia Hendrickx & Laurens Klerkx, 2014. "Operationalizing inclusive innovation: lessons from innovation platforms in livestock value chains in India and Mozambique," Innovation and Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 239-257, October.
More about this item
KeywordsLivestock Production/Industries; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:inijae:229966. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.