The impact of Irrigation on Agricultural Productivity: Evidence from India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Sullins, Martha, 1994. "Water markets in Pakistan: participation and productivity," EPTD discussion papers 4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 1997. "Why have some Indian states performed better than others at reducing rural poverty?," FCND discussion papers 26, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Huang, Qiuqiong & Rozelle, Scott & Lohmar, Bryan & Huang, Jikun & Wang, Jinxia, 2006.
"Irrigation, agricultural performance and poverty reduction in China,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 30-52, February.
- Huang, Qiuqiong & Rozelle, Scott & Huang, Jikun & Wang, Jinxia, 2002. "Irrigation, Agricultural Performance And Poverty Reduction In China," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19605, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Qiuqiong Huang & David Dawe & Scott Rozelle & Jikun Huang & Jinxia Wang, 2005.
"Irrigation, poverty and inequality in rural China ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(2), pages 159-175, June.
- Huang, Qiuqiong & Dawe, David & Rozelle, Scott & Huang, Jikun & Wang, Jinxia, 2005. "Irrigation, poverty and inequality in rural China," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(2), pages 1-17.
- Munir Ahmad & Ghulam Mustafa Chaudhry & Mohammad Iqbal, 2002.
"Wheat Productivity, Efficiency, and Sustainability: A Stochastic Production Frontier Analysis,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 41(4), pages 643-663.
- Ahmad, Munir & Chaudhry, Ghulam Mustafa & Iqbal, Muhammad, 2002. "Wheat Productivity, Efficiency, and Sustainability: A Stochastic Production Frontier Analysis," MPRA Paper 3672, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2002.
- Hussain, Intizar & Wijerathna, Deeptha, 2004. "Irrigation and income-poverty alleviation: a comparative analysis of irrigation systems in developing Asia," IWMI Research Reports H036165, International Water Management Institute.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Kasryno, Faisal & Perez, Nicostrato D., 1998. "Output response to prices and public investment in agriculture: Indonesian food crops," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 333-352, April.
- Fan, Shenggen & Zhang, Linxiu & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2002. "Growth, inequality, and poverty in rural China: the role of public investments," Research reports 125, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Barker, Randolph & Ringler, Claudia & Tien, Nguyen Minh & Rosegrant, Mark W., 2004.
"Macro policies and investment priorities for irrigated agriculture in Vietnam,"
IWMI Research Reports
92833, International Water Management Institute.
- Barker, R. & Ringler, C. & Tien, N. M. & Rosegrant, M., 2004. "Macro policies and investment priorities for irrigated agriculture in Vietnam," IWMI Research Reports H036329, International Water Management Institute.
- Ringler, Claudia & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Paisner, Michael S., 2000. "Irrigation and water resources in Latin America and the Caribbean: challenges and strategies," EPTD discussion papers 64, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kei Kajisa & K. Palanisami & Takeshi Sakurai, 2007. "Effects on poverty and equity of the decline in collective tank irrigation management in Tamil Nadu, India," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 36(3), pages 347-362, May.
- Gerald E. Shively, 2001. "Agricultural Change, Rural Labor Markets, and Forest Clearing: An Illustrative Case from the Philippines," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(2), pages 268-284.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae12:126868. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.