Water And Food In The Bioeconomy—Challenges And Opportunities For Development
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mark W. Rosegrant & Claudia Ringler & Tingju Zhu & Simla Tokgoz & Prapti Bhandary, 2013. "Water and food in the bioeconomy: challenges and opportunities for development," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 44(s1), pages 139-150, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Qiu, Huanguang & Huang, Jikun & Yang, Jun & Rozelle, Scott & Zhang, Yuhua & Zhang, Yahui & Zhang, Yanli, 2010. "Bioethanol development in China and the potential impacts on its agricultural economy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 76-83, January.
- Kosnik, Lea, 2010. "The potential for small scale hydropower development in the US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5512-5519, October.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Cai, Ximing & Cline, Sarah A. & Nakagawa, Naoko, 2002. "The role of rainfed agriculture in the future of global food production:," EPTD discussion papers 90, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DÃaz-Bonilla, Eugenio, 2014. "On food security stocks, peace clauses, and permanent solutions after Bali:," IFPRI discussion papers 1388, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Taheripour, Farzad & Hertel, Thomas W. & Gopalakrishnan, Badri N. & Sahin, Sebnem & Escurra, Jorge J., 2015. "Agricultural production, irrigation, climate change, and water scarcity in India," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205591, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Konstantinos Chatzimichael & Dimitris Christopoulos & Spiro Stefanou & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2017. "Irrigation Practices, Water Effectiveness and Productivity Measurement," Working Papers 1702, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- repec:ags:aaea13:150588 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:fpr:ifpric:9780896292499-08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Jing & Hertel, Thomas W. & Taheripour, Farzad & Zhu, Tingju & Ringler, Claudia, 2013. "Water Scarcity and International Agricultural Trade," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 155248, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:eso:journl:v:48:y:2017:i:2:p:207-229 is not listed on IDEAS
- Narayanan, Badri G. & Taheripour, Farzad & Hertel, Thomas W. & Sahin, Sebnem & Escurra, Jorge J., 2015. "Water Scarcity in South Asia: A Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205651, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Iman Haqiqi & Farzad Taheripour & Jing Liu & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 2016. "Introducing Irrigation Water into GTAP Data Base Version 9," Journal of Global Economic Analysis, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, vol. 1(2), pages 116-155, December.
- Baldos, Uris Lantz & Thomas Hertel, 2014. "Bursting the Bubble: A Long Run Perspective on Crop Commodity Prices," GTAP Working Papers 4574, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Konstantinos Chatzimichael & Dimitris Christopoulos & Spyro Stefanou & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2015. "Irrigation Technology Adoption, Water Effectiveness and Productivity Measurement," Working Papers 1506, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae12:128295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.