Can Hydro-economic River Basis Models Simulate Water Shadow Prices Under Asymmetric Access?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. W. B. Guise & J. C. Flinn, 1970. "The Allocation and Pricing of Water in a River Basin," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 52(3), pages 411-421.
- Burness, H. Stuart & Brill, Thomas C., 2001. "The role for policy in common pool groundwater use," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 19-40, January.
- Rosegrant, M.W. & Ringler, C. & McKinney, Daene C. & Cai, X. & Keller, Andrew & Donoso, G., 2000.
"Integrated economic-hydrologic water modeling at the basin scale: the Maipo river basin,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 24(1), December.
- Rosegrant, M. W. & Ringler, C. & McKinney, D. C. & Cai, X. & Keller, A. & Donoso, G., 2000. "Integrated economic-hydrologic water modeling at the basin scale: the Maipo river basin," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 33-46, December.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Ringler, Claudia & McKinney, Daene C. & Cai, Ximing & Keller, Andrew & Donoso, G., 2000. "Integrated economic-hydrologic water modeling at the basin scale: the Maipo river basin," EPTD discussion papers 63, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Doppler, Werner & Salman, Amer Z. & Al-Karablieh, Emad K. & Wolff, Heinz-Peter, 2002. "The impact of water price strategies on the allocation of irrigation water: the case of the Jordan Valley," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 171-182, June.
- Fernandez, Linda, 2006. "Natural resources, agriculture and property rights," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 359-373, May.
- Barreteau, O. & Bousquet, F. & Millier, C. & Weber, J., 2004. "Suitability of Multi-Agent Simulations to study irrigated system viability: application to case studies in the Senegal River Valley," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 255-275, June.
- Evans, Elizabeth M. & Lee, David R. & Boisvert, Richard N. & Arce, Blanca & Steenhuis, Tammo S. & Prano, Mauricio & Poats, Susan V., 2003. "Achieving efficiency and equity in irrigation management: an optimization model of the El Angel watershed, Carchi, Ecuador," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 1-22, July.
- Ferris, Michael C. & Munson, Todd S., 2000. "Complementarity problems in GAMS and the PATH solver," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 165-188, February.
- Brandes, Wilhelm, 1989. "On the Limitations of Armchair Economics: Some Views of an Armchair Agricultural Economist," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 16(3), pages 319-343.
More about this item
KeywordsHydro-economic river basin model; mixed complementarity programming; water institutions; externalities; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.