The Stabilization Value of Groundwater and Conjunctive Water Management under Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:resene:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:186-200 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hubert Stahn & Agnes Tomini, 2014.
"On the Environmental Efficiency of Water Storage: The Case of a Conjunctive Use of Ground and Rainwater,"
- Hubert Stahn & Agnes Tomini, 2016. "On the Environmental Efficiency of Water Storage: the Case of a Conjunctive use of Ground and Rainwater," Post-Print hal-01447869, HAL.
- Hubert Stahn & Agnès Tomini, 2014. "On the Environmental Efficiency of Water Storage: The Case of a Conjunctive Use of Ground and Rainwater," AMSE Working Papers 1452, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Raphaël Soubeyran & Mabel Tidball & Agnes Tomini & Katrin Erdlenbruch, 2015.
"Rainwater Harvesting and Groundwater Conservation: When Endogenous Heterogeneity Matters,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 62(1), pages 19-34, September.
- Raphael Soubeyran & Mabel Tidball & Agnes Tomini & Katrin Erdlenbruch, 2015. "Rainwater harvesting and groundwater conservation: when endogenous heterogeneity matters," Post-Print hal-01129958, HAL.
- Claudia Heidecke & Thomas Heckelei, 2010. "Impacts of changing water inflow distributions on irrigation and farm income along the Drâa River in Morocco," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(2), pages 135-149, March.
- Eli Feinerman & Yacov Tsur, 2014. "Perennial crops under stochastic water supply," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(6), pages 757-766, November.
- repec:wsi:wepxxx:v:03:y:2017:i:01:n:s2382624x17500011 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:29:y:2007:i:3:p:540-548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.