Flying under the radar: The impact of plantation workers job insecurity on perceived labour agency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pamela Robinson, 2010. "Responsible Retailing: The Practice of CSR in Banana Plantations in Costa Rica," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 279-289, February.
- Goedele Van den Broeck & Kaat Van Hoyweghen & Miet Maertens, 2016.
"Employment Conditions in the Senegalese Horticultural Export Industry: A Worker Perspective,"
Development Policy Review,
Overseas Development Institute, vol. 34(2), pages 301-319, March.
- Van den Broeck, Goedele & Van Hoyweghen, Kaat & Maertens, Miet, 2015. "Employment Conditions in the Senegalese Horticultural Export Industry: A Worker Perspective," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211925, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Vanden Broeck, Goedele & Vanhoyweghen, Kaat & Maertens, Miet, 2015. "Employment Conditions in the Senegalese Horticultural Export Industry: A Worker Perspective," Working Papers 208756, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Dennis Arnold, 2013. "Workers’ agency and re-working power relations in Cambodia’s garment industry," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2013-24, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Lone Riisgaard & Nikolaus Hammer, 2011. "Prospects for Labour in Global Value Chains: Labour Standards in the Cut Flower and Banana Industries," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 49(1), pages 168-190, March.
- Vagneron, Isabelle & Faure, Guy & Loeillet, Denis, 2009. "Is there a pilot in the chain? Identifying the key drivers of change in the fresh pineapple sector," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 437-446, October.
- Ehlert, Christoph R. & Mithöfer, Dagmar & Waibel, Hermann, 2014. "Worker welfare on Kenyan export vegetable farms," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 66-73.
- Schuster, Monica & Maertens, Miet, 2015. "Worker Empowerment through Labor Standards. Evidence from the Peruvian Horticultural Export Sector," Working Papers 208142, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Niklas Egels-Zandén & Jeroen Merk, 2014. "Private Regulation and Trade Union Rights: Why Codes of Conduct Have Limited Impact on Trade Union Rights," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 123(3), pages 461-473, September.
- repec:bla:devchg:v:48:y:2017:i:4:p:721-745 is not listed on IDEAS
- Riisgaard, Lone, 2009. "Global Value Chains, Labor Organization and Private Social Standards: Lessons from East African Cut Flower Industries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 326-340, February.
- Stephanie Barrientos & Andrienetta Kritzinger, 2004. "Squaring the circle: global production and the informalization of work in South African fruit exports," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 81-92.
- Magnus Sverke & Johnny Hellgren, 2001. "Exit, Voice and Loyalty Reactions to Job Insecurity in Sweden: Do Unionized and Non-unionized Employees Differ?," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 39(2), pages 167-182, June.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae18:277742. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.