The effects of business cycle indicators on stock market indices of food industry in Iran
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nitschka, Thomas, 2013. "The impact of (global) business cycle risk on the German and British stock markets: Evidence from the first age of globalization," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 118-124.
- Michael Fritsch & Alexander S. Kritikos & Katharina Pijnenburg, 2013.
"Business Cycles, Unemployment and Entrepreneurial Entry: First Evidence from Germany,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1281, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Michael Fritsch & Alexander Kritikos & Katharina Pijnenburg, 2013. "Business Cycles, Unemployment and Entrepreneurial Entry - First Evidence from Germany," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Chatterjee, Ujjal K., 2016. "Do stock market trading activities forecast recessions?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 370-386.
- Fritsch, Michael & Kritikos, Alexander S. & Pijnenburg, Katharina, 2013. "Business Cycles, Unemployment and Entrepreneurial Entry: Evidence from Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 7852, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Arellano, Manuel & Bover, Olympia, 1995.
"Another look at the instrumental variable estimation of error-components models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 29-51, July.
- M Arellano & O Bover, 1990. "Another Look at the Instrumental Variable Estimation of Error-Components Models," CEP Discussion Papers dp0007, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Chang, Kuang-Liang, 2009. "Do macroeconomic variables have regime-dependent effects on stock return dynamics? Evidence from the Markov regime switching model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1283-1299, November.
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas & Newey, Whitney & Rosen, Harvey S, 1989.
"The Revenues-Expenditures Nexus: Evidence from Local Government Data,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 30(2), pages 415-429, May.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Whitney K. Newey & Harvey S. Rosen, 1987. "The Revenues-Expenditures Nexus: Evidence from Local Government Data," NBER Working Papers 2180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to demonstrate IV estimation of VAR in panel data," Statistical Software Components RTZ00185, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Art Durnev & Kan Li & Randall Mørck & Bernard Yeung, 2004.
"Capital markets and capital allocation: Implications for economies in transition,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 12(4), pages 593-634, December.
- Artyom Durnev & Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2001. "Capital Markets and Capital Allocation: Implications for Economies in Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 417, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- He, Qing & Tai-Leung Chong, Terence & Shi, Kang, 2009. "What accounts for Chinese Business Cycle?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 650-661, December.
- Mukherjee, Tarun K & Naka, Atsuyuki, 1995. "Dynamic Relations between Macroeconomic Variables and the Japanese Stock Market: An Application of a Vector Error Correction Model," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 18(2), pages 223-237, Summer.
- Smimou, K. & Khallouli, W., 2015. "Does the Euro affect the dynamic relation between stock market liquidity and the business cycle?," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 125-153.
- Breitung, Jörg & Eickmeier, Sandra, 2015. "Analyzing business cycle asymmetries in a multi-level factor model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 31-34.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tarun K. Mukherjee & Atsuyuki Naka, 1995. "Dynamic Relations Between Macroeconomic Variables And The Japanese Stock Market: An Application Of A Vector Error Correction Model," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 18(2), pages 223-237, June.
- Gubler, Matthias & Hertweck, Matthias S., 2013.
"Commodity price shocks and the business cycle: Structural evidence for the U.S,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 324-352.
- Matthias Gubler & Matthias S. Hertweck, 2011. "Commodity Price Shocks and the Business Cycle: Structural Evidence for the U.S," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-03, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Matthias Gubler & Matthias S. Hertweck, 2013. "Commodity Price Shocks and the Business Cycle: Structural Evidence for the U.S," Working Papers 2013-05, Swiss National Bank.
- Gubler, Matthias & Hertweck, Matthias Sebastian, 2011. "Commodity Price Shocks and the Business Cycle: Structural Evidence for the U.S," Working papers 2011/05, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Vu, Nam T., 2015. "Stock market volatility and international business cycle dynamics: Evidence from OECD economies," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1-15.
- Florackis, Chris & Giorgioni, Gianluigi & Kostakis, Alexandros & Milas, Costas, 2014. "On stock market illiquidity and real-time GDP growth," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 210-229.
- Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Yaya, OlaOluwa S., 2014.
"The relationship between oil prices and the Nigerian stock market. An analysis based on fractional integration and cointegration,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 328-333.
- Luis A. Gil-Alana & OlaOluwa Simon Yaya, 2014. "The Relationship Between Oil Prices and the Nigerian Stock Market, an Analysis Based on Fractional Integration and Cointegration," NCID Working Papers 04/2014, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Robert E. Lucas Jr., 2003. "Macroeconomic Priorities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1981. "Stock Returns, Real Activity, Inflation, and Money," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 545-565, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae18:277425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.